Dont Mess With Big Bro Daryl

Daryl's POV
I had started think of Madison as a sister. Nobody was going to hurt her. Dallas was going to fix this no matter what. I tried to keep Madi calm and tell her things would be okay. She was a sweet girl. I would make sure she got her fairytale ending. Madi's life had too many sad parts, so I was taking upon myself to make the happy moments.

Madison fell asleep crying. I put her on my bed and went to find Dallas Winston. He wasn't going to keep doing this. Madi had said where he was. I decided to start with there.

Dallas POV
I was with my friends. I was on a crazy trip. I heard someone come into the building. I don't know if my senses were right, but the girl looked like Madison. MADISON! SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!! NO! I watched her turn and run. I wanted to chase her, but I was in shock. I felt lots of guilt in my heart. I leaned against the wall and slid down. Damn it. I screwed up. I saw my "friends" just walk off and leave. I felt tears in my eyes. Madison probably HATES me. No! I started crying. I cried until I passed out.

I woke up to someone holding me by the collar and shaking the daylight outta me. I opened my eyes and saw a furious Darry. Shit... "My house. Now. No arguing," he growled. He picked me up and put me in the car. He quickly drove to his house. I was drug into the house, "Couch. Sit." I was in no position to argue. I sat on the couch and looked down. This was going to be a long night...

--------
I know it is SUPER short but it has been way too long. I'll updTe soon with length. <3 luv ya guys
~Bluewing