Sweet dream or horrible nightmare

Madison's POV

~Dreaming~

I was in the park walking to...somewhere I didn't know where, but I felt like I HAD to go somewhere. I got to a small tree.

As I stood there a pair of arms wrap around me. "Hey sexy," a voice said. I turned and saw Dallas. "Dallas? What are you doing!?"He looked at me confused, "Madison don't tell me you forgot our date!" Date! With Dallas Winston? "Oh... uh... Sorry?" He laughed, "Thats my forgetful girlfriend." Girlfriend? What! I faked a smile. He smiled back, "You're so beautiful." As he said that he leaned in and kissed me.

~Dream over~

I woke up breathing heavily with someone shaking me. I looked up and saw Johnny shaking me, his eyes wide, "Madison! Are you okay?" Johnny looked real concerned, so I tried to act calm, "Wha- Yeah I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" Johnny seemed a little calmer, "Well you were sleeping and you started mumbling frantically. I thought something was wrong."

The dream. I had to have been mumbling about the dream. I sat up and stretched, "I'm fine. Wanna get somethin' to eat?" Johnny smiled, "Yeah."

As we headed toward the DX we ran into the person I was hoping to avoid. Yep, you guessed it, Dallas Winston! He walked up to us, "Hey Johnny. Hey Madison!" I looked at him, expressionless, "Hello Winston." He look at me acting hurt, "Madison, we're friends. Call me Dallas or better yet Dally." Oh! I wanted to hit him so bad, but Johnny looked up to Dallas so I won't hit him, this time. I shoulder past Dallas and kept walking. He walked in front of me, "Aww, Madison. Why don't ya' just be nice to me." I quoted something Dallas said a million times or more, "I'm never nice." He stood there shocked, "Did you use my words against me?!" I smirked, "Yeah. Is there a problem?" He sent me a look I couldn't read, "DAMN! This broad has an attitude problem!" I glared, "Only when I'm around you." I walked off leaving a stunned Dallas and Johnny.

It felt good being alone, though I called it left to my own thoughts. I missed the company of Johnny but after that dream and the run in with Dallas I needed to do some thinking, alone.

Hey guys! so yeah I was forced to right this. It might suck but it's 1:16am and I had slight writer block. PLEASE guys comment. I want to know how I'm doing on this book.~Bluewing