A Date?

Hey this is a filler chapter sorry!
~Bluewing

Madison POV
Dally's kiss was sweet and loving. Truth is, I had never kissed anyone before. Dallas Winston, bad boy, was my first kiss. The kiss seemed to last ages. The world had disappeared.

Everything was perfect, until Dally and I heard snickers. I broke the kiss and looked at the kitchen door. There stood everyone. Pony and Johnny were most likely scarred for life. Darry, Soda, Steve, and Twi-Bit were snickering. Two-Bit stopped laughing long enough to yell, "GET SOME!" I walked over to him and elbowed him in the gut. Now it was Dally and my turn to laugh. Two-Bit was doubled over. Darry looked from him to me, "He was asking for it." I was unamused, "You laughed too!" He shrugged and walked away. Johnny was talking to Dally. I decided to let them talk, so I went to watch Mickey Mouse with Two-Bit.

Dallas POV
Johnny walked over to me. I was laughing at Madison and didn't notice him till he spoke, "Hey Dal. Are you and Madison a thing now?" I looked down at him, "Well...Ummm...Sorta?" Johnny tilted his head, "Sorta?" I saw Maddie leave the kitchen, "I haven't asked her on a date yet, but I'm going to." Johnny smiled, "Go ahead ask 'er!"

I walked into the living room. I looked at Johnny and he smiled and nodded. I looked at Madison, "Umm..Madison?" She looked at me, "Yeah Dally?" I took a deep breath, "Willyougooutwithme? Ireallylikeyou!" She looked at me confused then figured out what I said, "Yeah sure! When?" "Friday. 8pm. At the park." She smiled, "Okay that works." I was relieved she said yes. I sat by her and watched Mickey Mouse.