The Back of a Cop Car

Madison POV

UGH! Dallas is so annoying. I am going to just kill him one day! He is so arrogant. He thinks he is everyone's hero. Well, not mine! I know I'm ranting but frankly I don't care. I was just ugh! I hate him sooooo much I could just die from hatred!

I was in a bad mood, to say the least, as I walked down the road. As I walked I saw a blue Mustang driving down the road. It was same group as last time, dang it! I wasn't in a mood for their games as they drove beside me. I stopped and so did they.

I turned to them, "What the hell do you want you morons!" They started to get out of they car. Their leader got a few inches from my face, I smelled alcohol his breath, "We just want some entertainment," he grabbed my arm, "and you will entertain us." I spit in his face, "How about no?" The leader shoved me to the ground, "Listen, you stupid broad, you will listen to us!" I wasn't listening to him anymore, so I punched him square in the jaw. He staggered back a few steps.

As we started really fighting I heard sirens, and they were close too. They saw a few of the Socs doubled over and assumed, since I was a greaser, I done it. The cops put them cuffs on real quick and searched my, taking my switchblade. "Get in the back!" one of the cops snapped. I was in no position to do anything so I obeyed. In they back off the car was Dallas Winston. He smirked at me, "Madison. Hey! Fancy seein' you here." I glared at him wordlessly. The cops were checking on the Socs I whooped up on. They weren't in they car so I came up with a plan to escape, "Winston, psst!" Dallas pretended not to hear me. Dang I needed his help bad so I did something I didn't wanna do, "Dallas!"

Dallas POV

"Winston, psst!" Madison said. She sounded pretty desperate. I wanted to know how desperate she was, so I ignored her. There was the slightest pause before she spoke again, "Dallas!" She called my first name! Wow! She WAS desperate I looked at her, shocked, "Huh?" She bit her lip before saying, "I can get us both to escape, but I-" she looked like she hated what she was going to say but, managed to get it out, "But I n-need your h-he-help" She struggled to admit she needed help. It was sorta cute. Cute?! What the hell was I thinking. I'm Dallas Winston! I love 'em and leave 'em. I can't think Madison is 'cute!' "Hello?" she waved her hand in my face, "Are we gonna do this or what?" I nodded and she told me the plan.