Don't Leave Me!

Madison POV

Me and the Curtis gang were all hanging out when Dal came in, "Hey Maddie! Everyone one who isn't Maddie, hi to you as well." I laughed, "Dork!" He have me a crooked grin, "I'm your dork." I just rolled my eyes. "Hey Maddie wanna go on a date tonight? Something casual? Catch a movie maybe?" He looked at my smiling wide. I smiled, "Of course Dally-boo." He turned tomato red. All the guys laughed. Two-Bit lit up like a Christmas tree when Mickey Mouse came on TV. He kept shushing people when it was on, so me and Dally went ahead and left.

"Are you ever gonna quit beings so careless while driving?" I ask with a chuckle. "Nope!" he chirped happily. That's my Dally. We drove for a little while. Suddenly, I heard tired screeching. I looked and saw a car was heading toward us and couldn't stop. I looked toward Dally about to speak, when the car slammed into my side of the car. Dally and I screamed at the same time. I don't remember much. Just the pain, the shattering glass, Dally's screams, and, eventually, sirens.

I was fighting to stay conscious as the paramedics put me on the stretcher. I faintly heard one say, "If she passes out, she might not wake up." Dally, who only had minor cuts and scrapes, grabbed my hand, "Please don't go to sleep. Please don't leave me. Please Madison!" I could tell by his voice he was crying. I used all my energy to softly squeeze his hand and speak softly, "Love... you..." He sniffled, "I love you, too." I couldn't hold on any longer. I closes my eyes and fell into darkness. The last thing I heard was Dally calling my name and telling me to wake up.

Dallas POV

"MADISON!" I yelled as she went unconscious. I can't lose her. I felt tears streaming down my face. I can't remember the last time I cried. The paramedics let me stay with Madison. Good. I would fight to stay by her side. As soon as we got to the hospital she was taken away from me. I had calmed down enough not to cry. I had to tell the gang. I looked for a phone.

I found one and called Darry, "Darry, there's been an accident. Maddie-" I choked back a sob, "-She's been hurt real bad. They don't know if she'll make it..." Darry sounded distressed, "What happened?!" "We were driving and a car ran the red light and hit my car on Madison's side. Oh Darry I can't lose her. I can't!" "Okay. I'll tell the others. Just keep calm." It took all I had not to yell at him. I can't keep calm. I might lose the girl of my dreams. I found a place to wait on Maddie and started crying again.

I little while later Darry, Soda, Pony, and Johnny arrived. I, for once, didn't care that the saw me crying. Johnny came over, "Dal?" he sounded more shaken up than usual. I looked at him, not meeting his eyes, "Y-Yeah Johnnycake?" "Do you know anything about Maddie?" "N-no," I was trying so hard not to cry any harder than I was. Johnny sniffled and hugged me. He was another person I cared deeply for. I cried and hugged back. Johnny was shaking bad. This accident must have him scared. Johnny was terrified and clinging to me. I needed to calm him down. But how? After I slowly got Johnny calmed down, a doctor came to us, "Did you come here with Ms.Williams?" I nodded. His tone sounded bad, "She is in a coma. she has a 76.3% chance of not waking up." "Wh-what?" "I'm sorry..."

No... No! I can't lose her! I ran out of the hospital. Johnny and the Curtis brothers followed. I sank to my knees, crying hard. Darry took me to the Curtis house. He offered me some food, but I don't really want to eat right now. I just laid down on the couch and cried myself to sleep.