Don't Mess With Big Bro Daryl 2

A/N: Guy, I just want to thank ALL of you for the reads. I didn't think it would get reads. This was a request from someone IRL at the begining. Then, I started getting votes and comments. I know I haven't updated in a while, but I keep seeing your inspirational comments and so many votes. I love you guys. Thanks. Here's a chapter for you guys.
~~~~~
Daryl's POV
"YOU IDIOT!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MADISON!! NOT TO MENTION LITTLE JOHNNY!" I screamed at Dally. He flinched, dropping his gaze to the floor, "I'm sorry. It was addicting... I thought she wouldn't love me, if she knew." He had a point. A stupid point, considering how head over heels Madi was for him. I slapped him across the face as hard as I could. His cheek swelled at an incredible rate.

Dally sighed, "I know it was stupid, but it was so hard to stay away!" Tears welled up in his eyes, "I didn't mean to hurt her, I was just afraid she'd leave me. No one has ever meant that much to me, except Johnny. Johnny is a bit different though. He's more of a brother. You know what I mean about Madi!" Small rivers of tears made their way down Dally's face. I'd only ever seen him cry once before, when Johnny's accident happened.

Dally ruffled his hair in frustration and used his favorite colorful words. He choked back his tears and calmed himself down. He looked at me, "Can I crash on the couch?" I was about to reply when I heard two voices say, "No." I looked in the doorway. Madison was standing there with Johnny leaning against here, barely awake. It must've been our yelling. Madison walked over to the couch with Johnny, half steadying him.

The two sat on the couch, as far from Dally as possible. Madi's voice was nearly a croak of pain, "Why, babe?" Dally reached toward her, but she flinched away. Johnny frowned, "I thought you were better than this. You're my hero, Dal." Dally knew it, too. That boy worshipped him like a sinner in church. Madison pulled the much smaller boy into her lap and held him close, in a protective big sister way. I guess we adopted her as much as she adopted the gang.

Johnny's big black eyes looked rounder and bigger than I was used to seeing. For once, his eyes weren't widened in fear, but in hurt confusion. The boy could take a beating from dawn to dusk and not have this kind of hurt in his eyes. I know, I had seen that happen to him, heck, I'd been the one to patch him up! "Dal. Dally. Dallas," Johnny repeated any variation of the name he could remember, in a pleading tone. He just wanted some answers. Probably more than any of us, except Madi.

Dally ran his hand through his messy hair, "I was in a low place without Madison. I didn't mean for it to take over. I'm such a bad person.... It was a downward spiral! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" His voice cracked a bit. Johnny launched at Dallas, clinging to him. Madison shifted in her place, she looked unsure as to what to do, "You'll have to make it up to me more than just verbally." Dally chuckled, "I figured as much from you. I'll make it up. I'll fix this. I love you Madi."