New Old News

Madison POV
The past week has been the best week of my life. I got to spend time with someone I had thought I lost. I had convinced my mom to come meet the gang. I had no clue what I was about to get into.

Dally, Mom, and I had arrived at the Curtis house. I told Mom to wait outside for 30 seconds before following me and Dally. Dal and I went inside. I used my best announcer voice, "PEOPLE IN THE CURTIS HOUSE, I AM PLEASED FOR YOU TOO MEET... DRUMROLL PLEASE!" Dally laughed at my goofiness. I laughed and continued my 'announcement,' "MY MOM!" Apparently, she heard me and came inside. Two-Bit, Steve, and all three Curtis brothers looked toward the door.

Mom smiled and waved at them, "Hi, I'm Dixie." Darry was the first to speak, "I am Daryl Curtis, but you can call me Darry." I saw a flash of recognition in Mom's eyes, "Daryl... I used to know a Daryl Curtis. You don't happen to be the child of Darrel and Rebekah Curtis, do you?" Darry let out a small sigh, "I am. I hate to tell you this, but they are both dead..." Mom let out a gasp, "No..." Darry nodded, "They died a while back." Mom sighed, "Oh... Well, they were good people. I'm sure they were covered. Y'know afterlife wise." Darry nodded, "Yeah, but let's not dwell on the past any longer."

After the introductions and reuniting, I noticed Johnny wasn't at the Curtis house. I had personally asked everyone to be here at 2:00. It was after 2:30 and Johnny still wasn't here. I think his dada may have gotten upset over nothing at him, again. I hope he's okay, wherever he is.

Mom seemed to get along well with everyone. She seemed like a teenager herself. She didn't feel like a parent to me. She was like a long-lost best friend. I hoped everything would be really great from now on.

------------------
Hey. It's Bluewing. I just wanted to apologize for this update taking so long. I'm SOSOSO sorry. ;_; Will you forgive me, (Your name)-Senpai?
Anyways, the pic at the top is Dixie.
Bye
~Bluewing