Escape and Love

Madison POV

I told Dallas the plan, "Okay, first, I need you to get the bobby pin out of my jacket pocket." I said it plain and simple. Dallas turned his body where he could get the pin. After a minute he succeeded, "Okay, DON'T DROP IT DALLAS!! Hand it to me." He followed my instructions wordlessly.

I took the pin put it in the keyhole of the hand cuffs. Please work, please! I prayed as I jimmied the lock. Just a little more. CLICK! Yes! Now I had to keep my word, so I jimmied Dallas's hand cuffs off to. He smiled at me, "Thanks Madison. You got brains, girl." He wasn't sarcastic or rude, he was being genuinely nice.

Dallas POV

"Thanks Madison. You got brains, girl." I said. I meant it. I slowly and quietly opened the door beckoning her to come on. As she got out the cops were nearly done checking the Socs so I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the cops at a dead sprint. I owed her one she got me outta some cuffs I was getting her away from the cops. She jerked her hand back until realizing it was useless.

I pulled her into a little book shop. That was the last place they would look for two greasers. Madison was pushing her short, blonde hair behind her ear. Man, it was beautiful. Ugh I was doing it again! I don't like Madison. I can't! I was having conflict with myself until she spoke, "Why were you arrested?" I looked up, "Well some stupid Soc left their car unattended, so I... sorta...umm...slashed the tires. I sorta... got caught." I rubbed the back of my neck. I was kinda embarrassed it got caught, but being around Madison seemed to make it 10x worse. Why was I so nervous around her?

~time skip~

Madison and I were at the Curtis house. "Hey, uhh...Win-Dallas?" She said. I smiled. I loved how she said my name. "Yeah?" I said. I couldn't lie to myself anymore I liked-wait no-loved Madison. She looked at me with those beautiful blue-gray eyes, "Thanks for helping me earlier." I smiled even more, "No problem, it was fun. The cops' faces were priceless!" She smiled at me, "Also, I'm sorry." "For what Maddie?" She sighed, "For being such a jerk to you."Maddie it's fine. I forgive you." "Y-You do?" "Yeah." She smiled. I loved her smile. Every time she smiled her eyes sparkled. I never gelt so happy when a girl smiled. Maybe I could change for Madison.