Not-So-Empty Threats

Dallas POV

I can't believe what Bridgett said to Madison! Madison doesn't think of me like that. I wish she did, but she doesn't. I walked off not saying a word to Madison. I got in my car and started driving to Bridgett's house. I wasn't going to let anyone talk to Maddie like that! I don't care who Bridgett thought she was!

When I got to her house I tried to be as calm as possible and knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled, "Dally! What're you doing here?" I balled my hands into fists, "We need to talk!" She looked confused, but came outside. She leaned up on the side of the house, "What's wrong? You seem bothered." "I am bothered, Bridgett! You threatened one of my best friends!" She looked at me, "You mean Madison? She is a good for nothing little slut!" I glared at her, "It's over Bridgett! Leave Madison, me, and everyone else in the gang alone! Madison is not a slut. You are!" I got in my car and drove off.

I arrived at the Curtis house to see Madison still there. "Uh...Madison? I broke up with her," I said. She gave me one of the smiles that made my heart skip a beat, "When you walked off I didn't think you believed me." "Oh," was all I could say. I felt bad. I believe her she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her. Madison got up, "Bye guys see ya tomorrow!"

Madison POV
"Bye guys see ya tomorrow!" I called. I was going to the abandoned house tonight. I walked down the street humming. I had the feeling. Someone was watching me, but when I turned around no one was there. I burst into a flat out sprint. I, being the klutz I am, tripped and, to put it nicely, ate dirt. I rolled onto my back and looked up. There was no mistaking the flaming red hair. "Bridgett," I breathed. I saw the evil smile forming on her face, "I can't believe you told Dally what I said. He left me for you! I hope you remember what I said. You know about killing you?" I gasped, "N-no. Bridgett d-don't do th-this!" She pretended not to hear me and hit me over the head with something I couldn't make out in the shadows.

~the next morning~

I woke to a bright light. As I lifted my head I realized I was tied to a chair. A chair? Real original Bridgett! I screamed for help, to no avail.

I heard the door open and saw the beast herself. "Hello Madison," she said. I ignored her. She walked up to me and gave me a hard slap. I looked at her trying not to show fear. She only glared, "I won't kill you yet. I will give Dally one chance to save you. If he says no then no more 'precious' Madison." I scowled at her, "Dallas doesn't like you! Get over him!" She slapped me again and stalked off.