UPDATE... again

So hi.
First off, THANK YOU. I finally hit 100k reads. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND. Thank you so so much. You have no idea what that means to me.
Second, hi how are you guys? I feel like we haven't spoken in such a long time!
Third, I've been thinking about something. I know I originally stated that I would not be writing a sequel just because I had Elizabeth killed off. But, a lot of you have expressed to me via comments and messages that you hated how it ended.
With that being said, I ask you now, how would you feel if I wrote a sequel? I haven't quite thought it out but the various ideas I've had are:
-Elizabeth comes back to life, is with Derek, and is good while her brother turns bad and goes after her.
-She comes back and spends her life hiding from Derek as he hunts her down.
-She comes back good, spends her life with Derek but constantly has to prove herself to him. She has random moments of evil again so he never knows if he can really trust her.

If any of those sound interesting, let me know. I really want you guys to have an ending you'd like so, leave some comments on your favorite choice. Or just overall comment 1, 2, or 3. Or if you have any ideas of your own, comment them below!

Love you bunches :-)
-Sarah