MESSAGE AND NEWS FROM THE AUTHOR (:

HELLO!

Wow, it's been so long since I've written something on this! I'm feeling quite nostalgic! Anyways, I just want to send a massive thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! I also have big news for anyone reading this!

I've always wanted to be a writer ever since I started writing back in grade 6. I'm a junior in high school now and my time to make life decisions is upon me, scary sounding, right? It is! Well, my friends support me a lot in this dream. My close friend bought me a journal for my 'first big book', which was incredibly sweet of her. Well, that book I've been working on is a spin off of Liz's life! It takes the reader through the world of Visionaries. You get to learn everything about them! How they started out, all the different kinds, and what it's like trying to hide the fact that you are one! It's a work in progress but I've talked to a few people and the rest is a secret for now. (: (Sneaky Sarah, I am)

I just wanted to thank you guys for always supporting this book, even after I finished it. I get tons of notifications everyday still and that blows my mind. I'm 3k reads away from 40k, which is something I never even dreamed to be possible so huge, huge, HUGE thank you to all of you! You guys supporting me just gave me the courage to even write more and create an entirely new story about the world of Visionaries. I owe you all a lot.

As much as I'm sure you guys would enjoy it, I will not be doing a sequel just due to Liz's death in the final chapter. I've had thoughts and ideas on it but nothing ever seemed to quite fit just right. So, I hope you guys enjoyed it while it lasted. I can tell you that Derek is living at peace with himself after losing the girl he loved. Daier and Eli are traveling the world together training other Visionaries to resist the urge to hunt Pilaes, and so far, they've trained over thirty Liwahs and Diruts to resist. Impressive, am I right? So, everyone is at peace. Well, maybe not Liz, she's doing who knows what!

I'm so grateful for you guys and I couldn't ask for any better support. Thank you for being incredibly, incredibly amazing. Love you long, long, long time.

-Sarah