UPDATE

Wow, so last time I wrote an update, I was at 37k reads. Now, I'm at 70k. I can't even begin to thank you all enough. Whether you were there when I was writing it or if you're new and just reading it after I've finished it, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
This story continues to blow my mind considering I finished it months ago and it still gets likes and comments and views every day. I'm mind boggled that anyone thoroughly enjoys my simple writing nonetheless wants to read an entire story I've written. I just, I cannot thank you all enough.
In my last update, I mentioned I was writing a book all about Liz's life and due to complications, it had to be put on hold. BUT never fear, I have some good news to weigh that out.
I have spoken with publishing houses and I am currently in the middle of writing my very first book that I hope to publish.
It's a scary process, especially for a sixteen year old kid, but I hope I can make it all work somehow. I hope you all support me through this and maybe one day you'll buy my book. (:
Either way, I love you guys so damn much and I cannot begin to express how thankful I am for you all and how blessed I feel to have so much positive response. You guys make me so happy.
I hope my stories make you feel the same.
I love you all forever
-Sarah