2 year

❤️I want to bring someone back to cloud Recesse. Bring him back and hide him- Lan Wangji❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Lan Xichen is getting worry about his didi. Every since Wei Wuxian pass away he didn't see his didi cry one bit or become sad. He always see his didi talking to Sizhui or go down to the city and bring back three jar of Tianzi Xiao.

"Wangji," Lan Xichen knock on his didi door. Lan Zhan open the door, "Xiong Zhang, what is is?" Lan Zhan walk back over to the table, "I'm worry about you." Lan Xichen sit down in front of his didi.

"You don't have to worry about me, xiong zhang. I'm fine," was all Lan Zhan said. Lan Xichen keep on look at his didi, "then I come here to tell you that the Jin clan have invited the Lan clan to Jin Guangyao wedding, do you want to accompany me?"

"When is the wedding?" Lan Zhan asked his big brother. "A week from now."

'I should let Wei Ying know. This way he will know that I won't be in Cloud Recesse,' "Okay, but I don't want to stay there long. I don't want to see those unrighteous clan leader and their clan disciple who fight over Wei Ying Yin Hufu. Isn't our clan the same thing,?" Lan Zhan looked at his big brother.

"Wangji?" Lan Xichen is shock and hurt at his didi word, "Wei Ying deserve a trail, Wei Ying deserve to know the truth who behind what happen at Qiongqi road and at NeverNight." Lan Zhan is angry at the whole cultivation world, they all don't deserve to be call cultivator or righteous.

"You believe Wei gongzi?"

"I believe in Wei Ying."

Lan Xichen sigh, "if he end up still alive, what will you do?" At this question Lan Zhan know how to answer his brother, "if Wei Ying is still alive, I will stand by his side. Even if the Lan clan defect me from the clan, I will still stand by Wei Ying side." Lan Xichen sigh, he got up and left Lan Zhan room.

When Lan Xichen left Lan Zhan got up, he went to the kitchen to cook food for Wei Ying. When he done he make sure that no one is around, 'I'm glad to be in a place where no one is allow.'

"Die! Die!" Lan Zhan look up ahead to see Sizhui running toward him, "Sizhui, no running." Sizhui stop running, "Are you going to go see Xian gege?" Sizhui asked.

"I am, do you want to come along?" Sizhui nodded his head, the two went toward the cold cave to see Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan and Sizhui walk into the cold cave, "I'm in here, in the water."

"You should come out, I got lunch ready for you," Wei Ying got out of the water. "There is a reason your here right?" Wei Ying asked while putting on his clothes.

"A-Die, Xian gege, can A-Yuan go into the water?" The two nodded their head. Sizhui went into the water.

"Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan put down the food on the cold table, "next week is Jin Guangyao wedding. I will be going with Xiong zhang, will you be fine by yourself?"

"As long as no one come here then I will be fine. I'm just scare that someone will come here like old man Lan."

Lan Zhan look around the cold cave, "up there," Wei Ying look up to the opening at the top, "if someone come in, hide up there."

Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "I won't be gone long. I won't stay at Jinlintai long," Wei Ying know what Lan Zhan mean.

"I will buy a mask for you."

"A mask?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head, "when you have developed your core, I want to take you out of here and go on a night hunt. I am sure you miss the outside world, by that time Sizhui is already a teenager." (You all know what mask I am talking about right?)

The two turn to look at Sizhui who is playing in the water, "You can teach these junior about night hunting and how to handle them."

"Your right. By the way, if you see Jiang Cheng, don't talk to him or look at him."

"I know."

"A-Yuan, is time to go," sizhui went to put back on his cloth. "Xian gege, A-yuan will come back and see you soon," Sizhui went over to gave Wei Ying a hug.

"I know A-Yuan. You and your Fuqin take care of each other okay?" Sizhui nodded his head. He left with Lan Zhan.

"I will come back with your dinner tonight," Wei Ying smile as he nodded his head. When Lan Zhan and Sizhui is gone, Wei Ying went back into the water to meditate, 'I really gotten use to the cold spring. No wonder Lan Zhan isn't cold when he is in the cold spring.'

"I should bring Tianzi Xiao for Wei Ying," Lan Zhan went back to his room, and he take out three bottle of Tianzi Xiao underneath the floor. After that he went back to the cold cave to give Wei Ying his dinner.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan walk into the cold cave, "I'm waiting for my food Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji shake his head at this, "I also got you something else," Wei Ying turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "Tianzi Xiao!"

"Lan Zhan! Lan Wangji! Hanguang Jun! You are the best!" Wei Ying take the three bottle of wine and walk over to the table.

"Wei Ying."

"Mhmm?"

"If the world stand against you again, I will still stand by you. I won't let you be alone like one year ago."

Wei Ying stop what he is doing, "What are you talking about?"

Lan Zhan went to sit down next to Wei Ying, "I wasn't there when everyone went against you. I wasn't there to stop their slander against you, I regret it all.  But not this time....this time I won't let Wei Ying stand alone."

"Mn."