To Jinlintai

🌨Mountain peaks are hidden behind clouds. White wisps paving a way for my longing. Even though you are gone, my icy heart has yet to melt - WangXian🌨
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
"How do you know Wei Wuxian isn't the same as Xue Yang?" Jin Ling asked Sizhui with an angry tone in his voice.

'I know Xian gege better then anyone else,' "Hanguang Jun have taught me something. He taught me to sees beyond the black-and-white morality of the cultivation world. Wei Wuxian is not that evil as society claimed before knowing him. You should get to know him before judging him or did your two uncle tell you lies about Wei Wuxian."

"You!" Jin Ling is getting angry, "he kill both my father and mother, how do you explain that?!"

"How do you know if Wei Wuxian kill your parents or not? Have you ever thought about Wei Wuxian was framed?" Everyone in the room gasp at what Sizhui just said even Lan zhan, Wei Ying and Lan Xichen is surprise at what Sizhui just said.

Lan Zhan walk into the inn, Wei Ying didn't want to stop Lan Zhan since he only want to stop the Junior from fighting one another. Wei Ying look back at Lan Xichen one last time then turn around to leave but stop when Lan Xichen said, "Wei gongzi."

Wei Ying stop, he take off his mask and turn around to look at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, how?"

Lan Xichen smiled at Wei Ying, "Wangji, he never bring anyone else along beside you," Lan Xichen look up and down at Wei Ying, "Wei gongzi is that really you?"

"What do you mean is that really you?"

"Is like your still the same Wei Wuxian. But how?"

"You should ask Lan Zhan. Also, you should also know that this isn't a coincidence that Chifeng Zun sword spirit reappeared in at the Mo Manor. You also shouldn't trust Jin Guangyao anymore, please think this over carefully Zewu Jun," Wei Ying gave a bow and left from there.

When Lan Zhan enter into the room everyone went quiet, Lan Zhan walk over to the owner, "how can I help you mister?"

"Wine," was all Lan Zhan said, "Sure. Give me a second please," the owner left to go get wine for Lan Zhan. Mo Xuanyu who was standing on the side line sigh, 'Hanguang Jun sure know how to keep them quiet.'

Lan Zhan turn to look at the Junior, they all went to their own clan table beside Jin Ling of course who sat with Zizhen Ouyang. "Sir, your wine," Lan Zhan take the wine, he walk up stair first before meeting with Wei Ying.

Wei Ying walk into the room with his mask on, "Xuanyu, Sizhui, come with me up stair?" Sizhui and Mo Xuanyu nodded their head, the two follow Wei Ying up stair.

Once the three got up stair to the room where Lan Zhan is waiting, Wei Ying went to sit down next to Lan Zhan while Mo Xuanyu and Sizhui went to seat down on the other side.

Lan Zhan put a cup in front of Wei Ying, he pour the wine for him. Wei Ying pick it up, he move the cup back and forth in front of his nose, "Good wine," Sizhui smile at this.

"Before we start can I ask Lan gongzi something?" Mo Xuanyu looked at Wei Ying, "What is it, Xuanyu?" Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu.

"Your not really Lan Xiao but Wei Wuxian right?" Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Sizhui is shock that Mo Xuanyu already figure out who Lan Xiao is. Wei Ying chuckle, he removed his mask, "Mo gongzi, how did you know?" Sizhui asked Mo Xuanyu.

"Well back at Yi City when Wei gongzi was using his demonic energy on the paper mannequin. I know that only demonic person can bring them to life, so I knew that it was Wei Wuxian doing but there is one thing I haven't figure out." Then a voice said, "that's make two of us, Mo gongzi?" They all turn to see Lan Xichen walking into the room.

Sizhui, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Mo Xuanyu stand up, all of them gave a bow to Lan Xichen. "I also want to know how Wei gongzi still alive all these year?" Lan Xichen went to sat down on the other chair on the other side of the table. "Please sit, Wangji can you tell us?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

Lan Zhan begin to tell Lan Xichen and Mo Xuanyu how he save Wei Ying at NeverNight before he hit the bottom of the abyss. He bring Wei Ying back to Cloud Recesse without anyone know that he was there, "I understand now, no wonder you weren't there at the burial mound and no wonder you weren't sad that Wei gongzi was gone. He was at Cloud Recesse this whole time," Lan Zhan nodded his head again.

"I see now, then Hanguang Jun, were you the one who found Wei gongzi sword and flute?" Lan Zhan nodded his head again. "Wei gongzi, is that why you say that I won't be able to summon the dead because you are alive?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Mo gongzi your not going to tell anyone are you? I don't want anyone to take my Xian gege away?" Sizhui said with a sad and scare expression on his face. "Sizhui, calm down. I won't tell anyone anything. The Lan took me in and help me to cultivate my weak core into a strong one, I won't betray the Lan clan. Beside, Cloud Recesse is my home now, and I have friend now, back at Jinlintai I don't have anyone."

"Mention of Jinlintai. There will be a discussion Conference next month," Lan Xichen looked at Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "I want you two to come with me," Lan Xichen then turn to look at Mo Xuanyu, "Mo gongzi."

"I will wait here in Tanzhou town. If I show up, Jin Guangyao will think that I will tell everyone who he really is."

Mo Xuanyu and Sizhui left first, "Wangji, are you sure that Da Ge head is near A-Yao?" Lan Xichen asked his didi.

"Mn."

"Zewu Jun, what will you do if you know that Jin Guangyao have Chifeng Zun head with him?" Wei Ying asked Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen breath in, and then out, "if he have Da Ge head, I will treat this based on justice."

Next month - Discussion Conference

Mo Xuanyu stay back at Tanzhou town, Lan Xichen said that he will sent a letter to him to let him know when they will leave after the discussion Conference is over. Soon Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and their Lan Junior arrived at Jinlintai.