And So Their New Journey Begin -Fin

✨No matter how scared you are, you should smile to show that you're okay. Because in this world, the ones who are smiling are the strongest✨
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
"Wuxian Ge, I think the burial mound is the best place to destroy the Yin Hufu."

Wei Ying turn to look at Mo Xuanyu, "the burial mound? How come?" They all sat down to talk about destroying the burial mound at the burial mound.

"It use to have a strong resentment energy there beside when you destroy the Yin Hufu, there is no one around. This way it won't hurt anyone at all."

"I guess your right about that. Then the burial mound, will be the best place to destroy it." Wei ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, will you help me out?"

"Mn. Will help Wei Ying out."

"Then let's head to the burial mound."

"Ah Wuxian Ge, I want to come too," Wei Ying nodded his head.

Before they left Cloud Recesse they went to talk to Lan Xichen about it, "then be safe." All three gave a bow, they left from there as they head to the burial mound.

"I heard how you and the Wen remnant use to live here. I really really admire you, Wuxian Ge. But one thing your right about. Wen guniang and her family is innocent. I also heard about how in the Wen clan there is a separate clan where they study medicine, I am guessing is Wen Qing family?" Mo Xuanyu asked Wei Ying.

"Mn. Wen Qing is the best doctor out there. She can cure anything if you ask her. I hate how the other clan treated Wen Qing and Wen Ning. They lies to me, they said that they burned both the Wen sibling but I never expect them to captured Wen Ning."

"Oh we're here," Mo Xuanyu look around the place, "I bet this place use to be fill with laughter and people, am I right?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Wei Ying, let's begin," Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Xuanyu, go stand somewhere far from here," Mo Xuanyu nodded his head, he went to stand somewhere far away from Wei Ying and Lan Zhan.

After destroying the Yin Hufu, Mo Xuanyu, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan head back to Cloud Recesse. The three see many disciple from different clan is there, "Fuqin, Xian gege, Xuanyu Qianbei," Wei Ying looked at Sizhui, "Sizhui, why is the Yao, Ouyang, Nie, Jin and Jiang clan doing here?"

"They said that they need to pick a new Xiandu. They were talking about asking Fuqin to become the next Xiandu," Wei Ying and Mo Xuanyu turn to looked at Lan Zhan.

"I think I will decline the offer," Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, why don't you, Sizhui and Mo gongzi go wait in Jingshi?" The three nodded their head. Lan Zhan left from there, he head toward where the meeting is at.

"Xian gege, why is Fuqin reject the offering?" Sizhui asked as they walk to Jingshi, "Your Fuqin want to travel the world. I do too."

"Wuxian gege, can I come too? I never got to travel the world before. I got lock up in my room back at the Mo village for a very long time," Wei Ying understand what Mo Xuanyu mean. "I want to too!" Come Sizhui happy voice.

"Okay, you two can come."

A minute later Lan Zhan came back, "so?" Come a very curious Wei Ying.

"I rejected the Xiandu title. Xiong zhang is taken over the title while Shifu will take over as sect leader." Lan Zhan sat down next to Sizhui.

"Hanguang Jun, Wuxian Ge said that you two are going on a journey together?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "You don't mind me and A-Yuan coming along do you?" Mo Xuanyu asked Lan Zhan who looked at a smiling Wei Ying.

"Of course you two can come," this made both Mo Xuanyu and Sizhui very happy. "Oh that's right. Will we be using our horse?" Sizhui asked Lan Zhan.

"Oh I think that is a good idea! Less flying for us. We can save our energy if anything happen on our traveling. What do you think, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan.

"Mn." Lan Zhan looked at the two Junior, "Xuanyu, Sizhui, head back to get some rest. We will head out tomorrow. Make sure you pack everything you need on our traveling okay?" The two got up, they gave a bow while saying, "Yes Hanguang!"

"Yes Fuqin," the two left from there.

"Wei Ying, we should start packing as well," Wei Ying nodded his, the two went to pack the thing they need on their traveling.

The next morning Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Mo Xuanyu and Sizhui is saying their goodbye, "You four take care of each other okay?" They nodded their head. "Remember, the Lan clan will always be your home. Xuanyu, even though you aren't part of the Lan clan but I am thankful that you protected the Lan disciple from their night hunt until now. This place is your home as well."

Mo Xuanyu feel warm inside, he put his hand together as he gave a bow to Lan Xichen, "Thank you Zewu Jun."

"Wangji, Wuxian didi, don't forget to write home. I want to know where you all are and how you are doing, okay?"

"We will Xiong zhang."

"Xichen ge, we will get going now," they all got on their horses, "Xichen Shushu, we will bring something back for you!" Shouted Sizhui as they left Caiyi town.

And so their new journey has began........

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Thank you everyone for reading this story of mine. I hope it was good to read. Thank you for all the comment and the vote! Please leave any comment you want after you finish reading this last chapter! Tell me how is this story okay?!?!?! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️