All Sect Leader Is Here!

☁️ Who is playing the flute? Separated in our previous lives, I can only hope to meet you again come next life. No amount of gold would bring me to give up these precious memories .I wish to never forget those years I spent searching for you- WuWang☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
A minute later Sizhui arrive back with Jingyi and Zizhen. Wei Ying begin to tell the three junior what he have told Mo Xuanyu. "You three understand?" They nodded their head.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Wen Ning got on the boat, "Xuanyu, your the older Senior here. Look after the Junior, okay?" Mo Xuanyu put his hand together, "I understand Wuxian Ge. I will look after them. But please stay safe," Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Wen Ning, let's go," Wen Ning row the boat away from there. "Xuanyu Qianbei?"

Mo Xuanyu turn to look at the Junior, "Jingyi, Zizhen, you two go back inside. Wait for Wen Qianbei signal, then we will let all the clan leader know." Jingyi and Zizhen nodded their head, the two went back inside.

"Xuanyu Qianbei, shouldn't we keep an eye on Jin Ling. He always go off alone, I'm afraid that he will cause trouble for Fuqin and Xian gege?" Sizhui looked at Mo Xuanyu. *Sigh* "you got a point there. He mine and Wuxian Ge nephew, I should keep him out of trouble. Come Sizhui."

Yunping Town

"If I remember correctly the Jin clan is very rich they can either build or buy anything they want. Something here that Jin Guangyao has built," the two look around them, "Wen Ning, I need you to go back to the inn. If you don't see me and Hanguang Jun arrive back. You know what to do," Wen Ning nodded his head, he went back to the inn.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan enter the temple, they look around the place, "Lan zhan, isn't temple suppose to be in the mountain? This is the first time I see a temple here, in a town."

"Wei Ying, stop wondering around. I don't want to go looking for you," Lan Zhan took hold of Wei Ying blue ribbon, "Ah Ah Lan Zhan stop pulling me!"

Lan Zhan let go of Wei Ying when they are inside of the temple, "what is this feeling? Lan Zhan?"

"Something strong is suppressing whatever it is they are burying. Wei Ying, we will come back tonight when there is no one around."

"Mn."

That night before leaving Wei Ying tell Wen Ning the same thing as in the morning. "I remember gongzi."

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan arrive at the front door of the temple, "Wei Ying wait," Lan Zhan send his spiritual energy toward the door, "Array."

"Let's go to the back," the two went to the back, they went up to the roof to spy from there. The two see Jin disciple and monk holding the Jin clan sword, that is when they see Lan Xichen walking into view, 'Zewu Jun.'

Wei Ying glanced over at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, I have a plan. Let's head back first," Wei Ying pull Lan Zhan away from there. As the two walk back to their inn, they ran into Wen Ning, "Gongzi, we got a problem."

"A problem?" Wen Ning nodded his head, "come with me," Wei Ying and Lan Zhan follow Wen Ning, he take the two back to the barn behind the inn. When they went inside Wei Ying and Lan Zhan see, "Su she, Nie Huaisang," Wei Ying turn his attention to Wen Ning.

"I saw Su She carrying an unconscious Nie Huaisang with him, they were heading toward the temple. I end up attacking Su She from behind."

"Is he somehow in this together with Jin Guangyao?" Wei Ying asked.

"Wei Ying, call for the other clan leader? But first why don't you do empathy on him?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Wen Ning, take Sect leader Nie into the inn. Get a room for him." Wen Ning did just that.

When Wei Ying is doing empathy on Su she, he is shock at what he is seeing, 'so he the one who cursed Jin Zixun. On that day, at Qiongqi path he was the one who was playing the other flute sound. Jin Guangyao and Su she team up, then it must have been Jin Guangyao who play the other flute at NeverNight.'

Lan Zhan see Wei Ying opening up his eye, "Wei Ying," Wei Ying take Lan Zhan hand, he let Lan Zhan see what he is seeing.

Wei Ying stop the empathy, "all the two of them want is for me to cause chaos, for the whole cultivation world to go after me, no, to go after my Yin Hufu."

"Gongzi," Wen Ning came back, "let's head to the dock. But first tie up Su she, then I will seal off his spiritual energy forever."

"Gongzi," Wei Ying walk over to Su she, he used his resentment energy to seal off Su she spiritually energy. As they left from there Wei Ying closed the door and seal off the place, "we will take him to see Jin Guangyao later." They walk to the dock, "Wen Ning, let go of the flare."

At the other end Mo Xuanyu and Sizhui see the flare going off, "let's go get the other sect leader." Sizhui and Mo Xuanyu went into the Jiang clan, "I am sorry to disturb your discussion Sect leader Jiang but Wei gongzi want all clan leader to go to Yunping Town."

"Yunping Town? Why would he want us all there?" One of the clan leader asked.

"He said that when you arrive there, you will know. Please come," everyone looked at Jiang Wanyin, he nodded so they all left Yunmeng to head straight to Yunping town. When they all arrive at the dock, they see Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Wen Ning is waiting for them.

"Wei Wuxian, why do you want us here?" Sect leader Yao asked Wei Ying.

"Sect leader Yao, I have a show for everyone to watch but first. Everyone have to wait for that show to start tomorrow night. Please come with us, we have a whole inn to ourselves." Wei Ying lead the people to the inn that they are staying in.

Once they all arrive at the inn each sect leader tell their disciple to get the room ready for them.

Wei Ying went to pull Sizhui, Zizhen, Jingyi and Mo Xuanyu, "Wen Ning, I want five to spy on the Guanyin temple up ahead. Don't let them see you, they have a barrier in front of the door. Come back tomorrow morning and tell us if there is any change in them, okay?"

"Yes Wei Qianbei!"

"Yes Xian gege!"

"Yes, Wuxian Ge!"

"By the way, Xuanyu, you and the Junior must be careful. Jin Guangyao is cunning, evil and a mastermind don't let him catch you," Mo Xuanyu nodded his head. They all left from there.

"All of the clan leader is here. The big show is about to start," Wei Ying have on a big smirk on his face.