Qiongqi Path and NeverNight

✨I,Wei Wuxian, wish I can always stand with justice and live with no regret- Wei Wuxian✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
"Lan Zhan, why do you want to go to Qiongqi path and NeverNight?" Wei Ying asked as he fly closer to Lan Zhan.

"I want to check out something," this rather confuse Wei Ying, "Check something out? Like what?" Wei Ying asked.

"When we get there, I will let you know," 'I am sure that there is a reason why Wen Ning went out of control or someone override Wei Ying Chenqing.'

The ride to Qiongqi path was a quiet one, Wei Ying glanced at Lan Zhan every now and then he can tell that Lan Zhan is thinking hard, 'what is he thinking about? Does he know what really happened at Qiongqi path?' Wei Ying thought to himself as he let out a sight.

When they arrive at the Qiongqi path, Wei Ying looked at the place where Jin Zixuan has died from Wen Ning punching his hand threw Jin Zixuan chest.

Flashback

Wei Ying stop playing his Chenqing, his eye went wide, he see Jin Zixuan fall down to the ground with a hole in his chest. Wei Ying was shaking up from this, he couldn't say or move from there.

End flashback

"Wei Ying, Wei Ying," Lan Zhan can see that Wei Ying isn't moving or saying anything. "Wei Ying," as Lan Zhan touched Wei Ying shoulder, this got Wei Ying to come back to reality.

"Wei Ying, don't think about it too much. Like I said before this isn't your fault, that is why we are here to find what actually happen," Lan Zhan went around to look stone, rock, or anything that have writing symbols on it.

"Lan Zhan, what are you looking for?" Wei Ying follow behind Lan Zhan, "symbol or writing on rock, ground or anywhere."

"Oh okay, I'll look too."

As the two look here and there, they soon found what they are looking for. "Lan Zhan! There is some writing here!" Wei Ying shouted over on the other side. "Is here as well," Lan Zhan turn around to see Wei Ying walking over to him.

"Why is there writing on the rock? Not just any symbol but is kind of look like luring spirit flag symbol."

"Your right, it does look like luring spirit flag symbol. No wonder this make Wen Ning lost control."

"That's right Lan Zhan, when you arrive at NeverNight, you were about to tell me something before Shijie arrive at the battle field?" Wei Ying asked as he exam the writing.

"I was going to tell you that it wasn't your fault. Wen Ning told me what happen, that is why I ask you to trust me. I want to tell you the truth but I couldn't and that is when Jiang guniang enter into the battle field."

"I remember you telling me that Wen Ning heard two flute. Then I wasn't going crazy, there really was a second flute but who was playing it?"

"That's right. Someone must have written these symbols here to take control of Wen Ning, they not only want to kill you but also Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun."

"Then let's head to NeverNight," Lan Zhan nodded his head, the two unsheathed their sword and head to NeverNight.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan!" Lan Zhan slow down to let Wei Ying keep up with him. "Lan Zhan, I was thinking...."

"I don't think they want to attack you, Wei Ying," Wei Ying is shock to hear this from Lan Zhan, "how did you know what I was going to said?"

"From the time you used Yin Hufu, Jin Guangshan keep on asking you to hand over your Yin Hufu to him. I think he is the one who planned this."

"Not just him. Maybe Jin Guangyao as well," Lan Zhan nodded his head. Soon the two arrive at NeverNight, "I never want to return back here. It is an unpleasant memories," Lan Zhan turn Wei Ying around to look at him, "Wei Ying, I'm here. Remember, as long as we are together, we can get through this. We will figure all of this out together."

"I know."

"Then let's look around," Wei Ying nodded his head, the two went in different direction to for any symbols or writing on the rock or wall just like at Qiongqi path. 'Is the same here as well.' Wei Ying walk to other side of NeverNight, 'it is every where?' "Lan Zhan!" Wei walk over to where Lan Zhan is at.

"Is here as well. They were prepared." Lan Zhan turn around to look at Wei Ying, "let me ask you this Wei Ying. That day, you didn't want to kill anyone or take control of anyone right?"

"No, I didn't want to kill or control anyone. All I want is to scare them, you know me, Lan Zhan. I am not that kind of person to kill anyone without a reason," Lan Zhan know what Wei Ying mean.

"When I went down to find Shijie, you ask me to play on my flute and that is when I hear another flute. It was the same at Qiongqi path, someone was playing on that day as well. I thought I was going crazy, I thought I was imagining it, but I wasn't."

"Let's head back to Qinghe, we need to take a rest first before heading to the next town," Wei Ying look at the place once more, his eye went to that one spot, Wei Ying walk to that one place.

Lan Zhan follow Wei Ying with his eye, "Wei Ying, don't go over there." Wei Ying stop walking, he turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "what were you thinking when you see me fall from this spot?"

Lan Zhan walk over to Wei Ying and pull Wei Ying into his arm, "I was thinking that I will never get to see you again. I will never get to tell you that I love you for a very long time. I don't want to loose you that I why I went after you."

Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying back, "lan Zhan, thank you. By the way Lan Zhan, back then did you believe in me?"

"Mn. I believe in you."

Soon the two left NeverNight and went back to Qinghe town, they want to stay there for the night before going into the next town.