16 year

❤️if the whole world turn it's back and betray you. I'll stay right beside you and turn my back to betray the world - Lan Wangji ❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
"Wei Ying," Wei Ying look up from the book he is reading, "Lan Zhan, what is it?" Lan Zhan sat down in front of Wei Ying, "Sizhui is 16 year old now. It has been 16 year, do you feel your golden core stronger then the one before?"

"Now that you mention it, I do.  It feel a lot stronger then my old one. 16 year? I lost track of time, does this mean I can leave the cold cave now?"

"Mn. I already set up a room for you in Jingshi, why don't we pack thing up and move there?" Wei Ying put on a smile, "okay!" When they finish packing up Wei Ying thing, they left the cold cave, "it's already night time."

"Mn. That is why I come to get you? Come, I already got dinner ready for you." As Lan Zhan walk ahead of Wei Ying, he rush up next to Lan Zhan with a smile on his face. "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, what happen if Zewu Jun come into your room while I am there?"

"Don't worry, I will put up a lock talisman. No one can enter without my permission," Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying with a smile on his face, "When the right time come, I will let Xiong zhang know or what does Wei Ying want?"

"I guess when the right time come we can tell Zewu Jun. Right now it is not the best time to tell Zewu Jun who I am just yet. By the way, do you think the Junior will take my word on how to fight Yao and other monster during their night hunt?"

"I am sure they will. We're here," Wei Ying look around the place, it is far away from the main house. "Why is your room in a isolated place, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked as he walk around the poach, "it belong to my mother. This is the only place that remind me of her."

"I think is a lovely place. But....." Wei Ying turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "But what?"

"I want to live away from the cultivation world. I want to travel the world and see the world before settling down. What do you think Lan Zhan? Do you want to do the same?"

"Mn. Wherever Wei Ying go, I will follow him."

"Lan Zhan."

"Let's go inside," when they walk inside Jingshi Lan Zhan active the shield. "Finally a warm bed!" Wei Ying jump on the bed with his hand and leg spread over the comfy blanket.

"Didn't you like to sleep on the ice bed in the cold cave?" Lan Zhan asked while unpacking Wei Ying thing. Wei Ying shot right up out of bed and he run over to Lan Zhan side, "That bed is cold and hard to sleep on! I never slept on a cold hard bed like that before!"

Lan Zhan chuckle at Wei Ying pouting face. "Your food is still warm, Wei gongzi," Wei Ying look over at the table, "You got all of my favorite food! Even spice!" Wei Ying crawl over to the table and he take off the spell that is keeping the food warm.

"Wei Ying," Wei Ying look up he see Lan Zhan holding a bottle of wine in his hand. "Where did you get all of the wine, Lan Zhan? Aren't you worry that you will be punished by your Shifu?" Wei Ying take the wine bottle from Lan Zhan hand.

"I hide it in my sleeve, no one will know," Lan Zhan sat down beside Wei Ying. "That's right, you seem to be worrying about something. What is it?" Wei Ying asked while eating his food.

"Mn. There seem to be more fierce corpse appearing in different city of the cultivation world. Do you think someone have forged the Yin Hufu again?" Wei Ying stop eating, he look up at Lan Zhan, "Is impossible. Even if they try to forge the Yin Hufu again, it is useless."

"Useless?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Mn. It won't be strong or work like it use too. It will be very weak beside I remember destroying half of the Yin Hufu. Without the other half it won't be strong nor powerful to use it on the dead. But is strange, with only one half they are able to control the corpse. Not strong one but a weak one."

"Your not thinking about him right?"

"You got that right. He know how to use demonic cultivation too. He probably helping someone forging the Yin Hufu back to the original one. I don't think they can, without Yin iron they won't be able to forge the whole Yin Hufu into one."

"So are you saying that, they will only be able to forge half of it?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "but the question is who and why?"

"No need to think about it, Wei Ying. We will figure all of this out together."

"Mn. Lan Zhan."

"Wei Ying?"

"Back then did you believe in me?" Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan, "I have always believe in Wei Ying. Wei Ying will never ever kill anyone even if he doesn't like them or know them."

"Thank you for believing in me, Lan Zhan."

Lan Zhan look at Wei Ying, 'you been through so much, I hope that you will stop sacrificing yourself for other people. Wei Ying, if the whole world turn it's back and betray you. I'll stay right beside you and turn my back to betray the world.'

That night Wei Ying couldn't sleep, 'he close by but...' he got up from his bed, walk over to Lan Zhan room. Wei Ying open the door to Lan Zhan room, he walk over to Lan Zhan bed.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan," Wei Ying shake Lan Zhan lightly to wake him up, "Lan Zhan," he try again and this time Lan Zhan wake up. "Wei Ying, what is it?" Lan Zhan rubbed his sleepy eye.

"It cold over there. I can't sleep, can I sleep here with you?" Hearing Wei Ying ask him this Lan Zhan scoop back to let Wei Ying in. When Wei Ying got in the bed, Lan Zhan pull him close, "You can sleep with me from now on. This will be your room too."

Wei Ying snuggle deeper into Lan Zhan chest, 'I'm safe. Lan Zhan is here.' With that last thought Wei Ying fell into a deep sleep.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Oh that's right, in this story neither mo xuanyu or Wei Ying have little apple. I kno I know.