Jin Guangyao Evil Deed

☁️ Though I follow another path, I find the answer in my heart. I had regrets too. Because of one split-second decision. In this realm so empty. Lonely years pass me by after your departure. Thirteen years of witnessing the world. Not knowing any warmth from behind the clouds. Though muddied rivers flow together, I remain unwavered
Asking myself the same question. Who is to say what is right or wrong?☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
The next morning Wen Ning and the other return, Wei Ying is waiting for them. "Wuxian Ge!" Wei Ying look up ahead to see Wen Ning and the other. "So?"

"Gongzi, it look like he is digging something inside of the temple?" Wen Ning reported what he saw at the temple. "Digging something? What is he looking for?"

"Wei Wuxian, when are you going to tell us why you want all of us here?" Wei Ying and the other turn around to look at the group of sect leader and disciple behind him. "Right now but first, Wen Ning and Xuanyu, go wake up our special guest."

"Yes gongzi."

"Right away Wuxian Ge."

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, when we take him out can you use your silence spell on him?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. They all hear shouting and arguing coming from behind them, they all turn around to see a tie up Su She.

"This....this...."

"Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan silenced Su she. "Now, shall we all headed to the temple?" Wei Ying leaded the way, all of them follow behind him.

When they all got to the temple Wei Ying did one thing to break it down, "Xuanyu, Wen Ning! Break through the barrier and the door."

"Yes gongzi."

"Yes Wuxian Ge!" The two break the barrier and the door very easily. The people inside of the temple got startle since something outside made a loud noise that cause them to be on guard.

"Sect leader Jin! We all know about your crime! You kill your father, brother, cousin, sister and your son. You even kill your own sworn brother because he look down on you! We got proof right here! So why don't you come out and get punish by them!" The door to the temple open, out come Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao.

"This person here," Wen Ning threw Su She down to the ground. "He spill everything you did. You even ambush me on Qiongqi path and at NeverNight, it was you who cause many life to be taken, even my own Shijie. If it weren't for you, Jin Ling mother and father wouldn't died. Right Su She?"

Wei Ying know that smile anywhere, "you can't deny anything because they all know. You and Jin Guangshan just want to get your hand on the Yin Hufu so that you can make your clan stronger then any other clan."

"What!? is that true, Sect leader Jin?" One of the sect leader asked Jin Guangyao.

Wei ying look at Jin Guangyao hand, "I assume someone set up a trap for you? By the look on your face it look like they got you." Jin Guangyao begin to shake.

"He didn't deny it. Then that mean he kill every single one of them. Jin Guangshan involve in this as well," they all finally know the truth.

"Zewu Jun, is it about time your spiritual energy return?" Lan Xichen pull out his sword and hold it against Jin Guangyao throat, "is that true? You kill Da Ge? You ambush Wei gongzi because you want to get your hand on his Yin Hufu?"

Before anyone else can said anything a dark mist person jump from outside of the temple into the middle of the group. Everyone grasp at what they are seeing, "isn't that...isn't that..."

"Chifeng Zun!"

"Everyone quiet!" '

"Da Ge," Nie Huaisang said with a quiet tone. They all see Nie Mingjue walking toward Jin Guangyao, with a fast speed Nie Mingjue caught Jin Guangyao throat. 'Hmph, he deserve it. Chifeng Zun won't let this go but I also have to do something,' "you all don't move. Xuanyu, don't said a single word," Mo Xuanyu nodded his head.

"Sect leader Jiang, keep that nephew of your quiet as well. The two of them have the Jin blood in them. They will get attack by Nie Mingjue, he have hatred toward Jin Guangyao."

Wei Ying take out his flute before he can begin to play on his flute to stop Nie Mingjue from killing Jin Guangyao, he already put his other hand through Jin Guangyao chest. 'Oh no! I need to do this fast!' Wei Ying start to play on his flute, this got Nie Mingjue to let go of a died Jin Guangyao.

Wei Ying jump toward the temple while playing on his flute, "Hanguang Jun, what is Wei qianbei doing?" Sizhui asked Lan Zhan.

"Getting Chifeng Zun into his coffin. To let him be at peace," everyone follow behind as Wei Ying lead Nie Mingjue into the coffin behind them statue. Some clan leader tell their disciple to keep a watch on Su She to make sure that he doesn't run away.

Wei Ying got Nie Mingjue into the coffin, then Baxia appear above Nie Mingjue body. "Baxia. Da Ge saber," they watch as the saber lower itself to lay on top of Nie Mingjue body.

Wei Ying closed the coffin with the lid on the ground, "Wuxian Ge, Wen Ning and I found something inside of Jin Guangyao cloth." Wen Ning handed it to Wei Ying, "Yin Hufu?" 'Only half of them. Just like I thought, since is half of the piece it is not powerful enough to control a corpse.'

Wei Ying look at Mo Xuanyu, "let talk later Xuanyu," Mo Xuanyu nodded his head. Wei Ying went down to the coffin,he place his Yiling Laozu on top of the cover, this way no one can break it or open it.

"It was a mistake to let Jin Guangshan take the Xiandu title. We shouldn't have let Jin Guangyao take the title as well. But who will take the title now?" The other sect leader speak among each other.

Wei Ying sigh, "Xuanyu, come outside with me," Mo Xuanyu nodded his head, the two left the temple as they walk outside to discuss about how to destroy the Yin Hufu. "Xuanyu, do you know how to destroy the Yin Hufu?"

"Destroy it?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Ummm let see....I remember reading it in one of Jin Guangyao book. It said that one dark energy and one pure energy come together and sent it into the Yin Hufu, with the two mix energy, the Yin Hufu will destroy into dust."

"Dark and pure energy? Xuanyu, how can we find the two energy?" Wei Ying ask Mo Xuanyu.

"You, have dark energy and Lan er gongzi have pure energy."

"Didn't know that."

Wen Ning and Mo Xuanyu sigh at how slow Wei Ying is, "then we will let Lan Zhan know about it later."

The three watch as the Nie clan carried Nie Mingjue coffin out of the temple, "I hope this time, no one will disturb Chifeng Zun."

"Mn." The two agree to what Wei Ying just said.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Tell me if this chapter is good or not okay? I feel like this chapter isn't good enough. I will try to rewrite it. You guys can tell me honestly okay 😄