The Junior

✨In this world, how does one measure good and evil? Just as thick blood warms a cold blade. From the high mountains to the seas beyond. The qin sounds once again. Old feelings still linger. Like the quiet silvergrass reflecting the frosty moon-Wuji✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
"The strange thing is there is no resident around," everyone agrees with what Jin Ling just said.

Wei Ying looks at Mo Xuanyu, "Xuanyu, anything else happen on your way here or in this town?" Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu.

"No, besides we keep on hearing tapping sound of a stick on the ground. Ah that's right, that is how we end up here right now," Wei Ying remember what he saw in the fog earlier, "Then did any of you run into a white figure?" Wei Ying asked the Junior, they all shook their head no. 'No, I guess only me and Lan Zhan then.'

"Even though it doesn't look like is morning at all but this place is teemed with pathogenic mist. And none of the shops are open," Sizhui looks around the building all around them.

Wei Ying looked at all of the Junior in front of him, "that's not what I am asking. I want to know why are you all here?"

"Xiao Qianbei, is a very long story. When we all enter into this town, we were worry that we will get lost so we all decide to stay together. That is when we hear a very strange sound."

"We have been walking around this road every since we enter into this town, we never change our directions. We also couldn't get out either," Jingyi continue to explain to Wei Ying after Sizhui finish his explanation.

"Sizhui, Xuanyu, have you all try to maneuvering your sword?" Wei Ying asked the two.

"Lan gongzi we did try. We all try to fly upward for a very long time. But it wasn't that high though. Sizhui said that when we were flying up, he see shadows flying higher and higher into the sky. We don't know what it is, we worry that we won't be able to cope with it, so we all decide to come back down to the ground to think of another way to leave town."

Jingyi looks around, "then is this fog toxic?"

"I wish Fairy was here," Wei Ying felt chill going up and down his spine, 'Your dog won't work here, silly nephew.'

"How can your dog help us? It can't even find his way around here." With their loud voice, both Jin Ling and Jingyi got their mouth sealed by Lan Zhan. Not just Jin Ling and Jingyi but also other Junior as well besides Mo Xuanyu, "Lan gongzi, did Lan er gongzi put a silence spell on them?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

Soon all the Junior pointed behind Wei Ying, "Lan gongzi! Behind you! Corpse!" Wei Ying turns around, he sees many corpses heading their way. Wei Ying takes out his sword, he sends it toward the corpse, and slashes through all of them.

'How come there more?' Then everyone sees a blue light, that light takes down all of the corpses, they look up to see Lan Zhan coming down from the sky.

Lan Zhan walks over to Wei Ying, "Yin Hufu?"

"How come?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying.

"This isn't my Yin Hufu. My puppet won't get cut down that easily. It looks like my guess was right. Someone must have forge another piece of Yin Hufu to use it on this town people. But since they can only forge half of the piece, it won't be that powerful." The Junior begin to cough, this got Wei Ying and Lan Zhan to worry about them.

Wei Ying turns around to look at them, "What's wrong?"

"The powder mix with the fog is bitter, sweet, along with a fishy smell and it is very disgusting as well." Jingyi said this while covering his nose and mouth with his sleeves.

"Lan gongzi, Hanguang Jun, we should take the Junior away from here," Mo Xuanyu looks at all of the Junior in front of him.

"Your right, Xuanyu, you lead the way. Hanguang Jun and I will walk behind them," Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, he nodded his head.

"Okay, everyone let's go," as they walk through the fog Mo Xuanyu sees a black silhouette in front of him, "Whose there?!" Mo Xuanyu sent his sword toward that person.

Hearing this Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went forward, just as Wei Ying step forward that black person went in to grab Wei Ying Qiankun pouch but he didn't get it because Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying back behind him.

Lan Zhan went to fight that person, "Lan Zhan!" 'I can't go after him. I need to protect the Junior,' "Xuanyu, let's head in other direction." Mo Xuanyu nodded his head. "Lan gongzi, shouldn't we check the Junior? I'm afraid that they got poison by that powder from the puppet earlier."

"Okay everyone opens your mouth," the Junior did just that, some of them have purple color on their tongue, "Congratulations you all have been poison." Mo Xuanyu giggles at this, even Sizhui since he knows how mischievous Wei Ying is.

"Congratulations for what?" Jin Ling asked with an annoying tone in his voice.

'I forgot that Jin Ling is my nephew. Even though I never got to know him but he becoming like Jiang Wanyin.' Mo Xuanyu  look at Wei Ying, "Lan gongzi, how will we help the Junior to get rid of the poison?"

"Find a house with someone in it," this is rather confuses the group, "why?" Sizhui asked Wei Ying.

"They will have rice, I can make congee for everyone. Congee can get rid of the poison. For now they are good. However, when the poison flows into their blood, and all over their body into their heart, no one can save them."

This got all the juniors to become scare, 'Xian gege, your making them scare and afraid,' Sizhui sigh from within his mind. "Xiao Qianbei, what will happen to them?" Sizhui asked Wei Ying.

"What happens to the dead, it will happen to them." Wei Ying doesn't want to tease the Junior but he wants to teach them a lesson.

"Then what should we do?" Wei Ying held back his chuckle. "Want to get cure?"'all of the Junior nodded their head.

"Alrighty then. From now on, everyone must listen to what I said. Each and everyone one for you," Wei Ying look directly at Jin Ling, even though Jin Ling doesn't know who Lan Xiao really is.

"Good. Stand up straight," they all did just that. "Those who are not poisoned carry those who are poisoned. While carrying them, make sure to keep their head and heart upturned."

Jingyi is confuse at why the other have to carry him, "Why can't I walk? Why carry me?"

"Silly boy, if you decide to walk around the poison in your blood will flow faster into your heart. Therefore, you must not move around, understand?"

"Understand!"

"Okay, let's go."  They walk around the place to look for a house with people in it. Until they found a house that have an old women living in a house.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Is a little different but I hope this chapter make sense. If not tell me okay? COMMENT! I really want to know! Thank you for reading!