Shuanghua

✨Crossing the rivers and mountains. Endless people awaits at journey's end. The rights and wrongs are all in the past. When I wake up, let's pretend it was just a dream - Wuji✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Once they enter into the house they see a bunch of paper people all around them.  After Wei Ying help the old women he walk out to the Junior, "Don't interrupt the old women. Even though there is no danger in here we still should be on our guard. This place seem weird but we all should behave ourselves, don't mess with thing that don't belong to you. Now I need someone to help me with something. Any volunteer?"

Sizhui smile, "Xiao Qianbei I do!"

'Of course you do, A-Yuan,' Wei Ying smile inside of his mind. "Lan gongzi, I want to help too," Wei Ying nodded his head, "then what should we do?" Jingyi asked.

"You? Don't move until I said so. Got it?" Wei Ying pointed at Jingyi, "okay."

"Sizhui, Xuanyu, let's go," the two follow Wei Ying to the back of the kitchen. "Xiao Qianbei, will congee really help cure the poison?" Sizhui asked. "Yea, with spicy and hot, it will help the poison inside everyone to dissolve. Sizhui can you go get clean water?" Sizhui nodded his head.

"Xuanyu, can you help me clean up this place?" Mo Xuanyu nodded his head, he went to get a bucket of the water to clean up the place so that Wei Ying can make the congee for the Junior to eat or to drink.

A minute later the congee was done, they bring it out for those who are poisoned. "What is this? It's poison?" Jingyi spit out the hot and spicy congee when it touched his lip.

"Poison? It's the cure! Glutinous rice congee." Mo Xuanyu who is standing next to Wei Ying shook his head at this.

"I don't understand why glutinous rice can be a cure. I never have such spicy glutinous congee like this before," jingyi have on a gross expression on his face.

'The smell is unbearable, xian gege like to eat spicy food since he is from Yunmeng after all,' Sizhui sigh at this since he use to eat spicy food that Wei Ying feed to him.

'Did I accidentally sprinkle the paprika in that much?' Wei Ying though to himself. "Anyway a cure is a cure. You all better drink it down, this way it will make you feel better," hearing this all the Junior that got poison drink all of the congee in the bowl.

About a minute later everyone in the house hear a tapping sound coming from outside, Wei Yang and Mo Xuanyu peek out from the hole on the window, "is a girl, but why she here?" This got Wei Ying to think for a while, "guniang, can I ask you why are you following us? Is there something you want?" Wei Ying asked the girl, all she can do is tap on the ground.

Wei Ying and Mo Xuanyu move away from the window, they turn back to look at the Junior, "Does anyone know sign language?" The Junior shook their head no. Wei Ying look back out, the girl vanish with a fast speed.

In return Wei Ying see a figure in black appear as he fight off the fierce corpse. That person threw up blood because he has corpse poison inside of him, "Lan gongzi, what do we do?" Wei Ying look around the house, he see many paper doll around.

"These two will do," Wei Ying pull his sword open, he slice cut his finger, "eyes behind thy long lashes, ups parted and smiling in tease. Mind not the good or the evil, with smeared eyes I summon thee," Wei ying smeared his blood on the two girl paper doll eye. And soon the two doll came to life with an eerie giggle.

'Whoa Xian gege, your awesome!' "This is-" Sizhui have on a shocking expression as he saw what Wei Ying just did.

'Only Wei Wuxian, Yiling Laozu can do this. Could it be?' Mo Xuanyu begin to realize who Lan Xiao is.

"Bring the living person inside. As for the rest eliminate them all!" The two girl paper doll bow to Wei Ying, he did the same and the two left to go outside to fight the corpse as they save the injured person.

The two paper put that person down, "who are you?" That person asked Wei Ying.

Wei Ying whispered to that person, "I'm your acquaintance." That person threw up more blood. "Sizhui go get a bowl of congee for me!" Sizhui went to do just that. A minute later Sizhui return, and that is when fabric on the sword fall down, "Shuanghua!"

Sizhui came back with a bowl of congee, he gave it to Wei Ying, "Xiao Qianbei," Wei Ying let this unknown person to drink the congee.

All the Junior came forward to look at the sword, "then is he...." Jin Ling look from Sizhui to Jingyi and back to the person on the floor.

"Xiao.....Xingchen."

Soon more corpse is outside, the Junior is looking through a hole on the window. "Xiao Qianbei, the mannequin can't hold off any longer, there is too many of them outside."

Wei Ying turn to look at Sizhui, "Sizhui, do you have any talisman or blank talisman?"

"I do," Sizhui take out some talisman that already have word on them. Wei Ying take one, he cut his finger on his sword again but this time he use his blood to write down on the already written talisman. The word on the talisman change to different word, it begin to glow a bright red color.

The talisman begin to turn into dust Wei Ying crunched in his hand, "with prairie fires it fails to die, when spring winds blow it regains life." He blew the dust toward the mannequin in the corner of them room. All of the mannequin in the room come alive.

Wei Ying look all around the room at the junior and Mo Xuanyu, "Everyone hold your breath," everyone cover their nose and mouth with their sleeves. Wei Ying went to open the door, he gave a bow as he open the door for the mannequin to leave the house.

Once all of the mannequin left Wei Ying closed the door, "no one breath in right?" All the Junior shook their head no.

Wei Ying suddenly hear a clank coming from above them, "Everyone Scatter!" All of the Junior step away from where the roof came down on them.

"Song Lan."
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
This first two chapter, it go with my story so i just have to put it in.