12 years

✨Lan Zhan, thank you in these two lives, you've helped me a lot. I know you're really nice to me. You're really great! Apart from thank you, I don't know what else to say to you.....- Wei Ying✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
12 year have pass by Wei Ying fighting style is back to the way it was when he first received Suibian. He sometimes train with Lan Zhan and sometimes with Sizhui since he want to teach Sizhui some of his fighting style.

"That it! Your getting there A-Yuan!" Wei Ying can see how much Sizhui have improved, "Alright A-Yuan that it is for today," sizhui slump down to the ground. "Your fighting style is much harder then the Lan," Sizhui said this while wiping away the sweat on his forehead.

"It will help you to deal with stronger opponent A-Yuan. Now come back inside you need to soak before heading back to class," the two went back inside, Wei Ying and Sizhui soak in the cold spring to cool down before Sizhui went back to his class.

When Sizhui left Lan Zhan walk in, "Any news from the outside world, Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan put the food of tray down on the table. "The news is Sect leader Jiang still capturing innocent people who is studying Demonic Cultivation."

"He really holding a grudge against demonic cultivation doesn't he?"

"Wei Ying."

Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying, I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you. I won't let Jiang Wanyin hurt you."

'How come I never thought about it. I always thought that Jiang Cheng would always stand on my side and Lan Wangji be our opposite. It never came to me that things today would turn out to be such a reversal of that.' "Lan Zhan, thank you in these two lives, you've helped me a lot. I know you're really nice to me. You're really great! Apart from thank you, I don't know what else to say to you."

"There is no need to say thank you and sorry between us." 'As long as Wei Ying is safe.'

"Mn."

"I will come back with your lunch. Make sure you stay in here and continue your meditation."

"Mn. Don't work too hard." Wei Ying watch Lan Zhan out of the cold cave, 'is not like I will go anywhere without you, Lan Zhan. In the end.....you were the only one who stand beside me.'

Wei Ying climb back into the cold spring after he finish eating and drinking his favorite wine. 'I wonder what else is happening outside while I am in here healing to get my golden core to grown stronger then the one before I gave it to Jiang Cheng.' "No matter where I go, I bet Lan Zhan will go with me. Won't you, Lan Zhan?" If only Wei Ying can said this to Lan Zhan straight up.

Just like Lan Zhan said he came back with a tray of food for Wei Ying, "Lan zhaaaaaaaaannnnnn!" Lan Zhan sigh, "what is it, Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan take out a bottle of Tianzi Xiao for Wei Ying, "can I just stay down in Caiyi for a week or so? I am very bore staying in the cold cave now. I mean I don't mind is just that.....I...."

Lan Zhan know that Wei Ying doesn't want to stay in one place, he also know that Wei Ying has been staying in Cloud Recesse for 12 year now. 'I don't want to leave Wei Ying side. I don't want to be far from him,' "please Lan Zhan?"

"You can but do you think you can fly on Suibian now?" Mention of flying made Wei Ying remember when Wen Chao threw him down into the burial mound from above the sky.

Lan Zhan notice how quiet Wei Ying is, he see how white Wei Ying face is, "Wei Ying?" Wei Ying didn't answer him, "Wei Ying," again Wei Ying didn't answer Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan went to put his hand on Wei Ying cheek this got Wei Ying to react to his touch.

"Wei Ying, you can tell me anything? What is on your mind?" Lan Zhan know that Wei Ying will tell him, he won't force Wei Ying if he not ready to tell him. "If you are not ready to tell me then I can wait."

"I....I...I...I'm scare of flying again," now this got Lan Zhan worry, "what do you mean, Wei Ying?"

"Do you remember me telling you about how Wen Chao threw me into the burial mound?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"When he captured me, he take me to the burial mound. He threw me into the burial mound from the sky. I don't know if I can ride on Suibian again or not. Is not like I don't trust my own sword, I do is just that....."

"Then how did you get up there?" Lan Zhan asked as he pointed up to the opening at the top of the cave, "oh I climb of course, it is very ease to climb from the rock inside of this cold cave."

Lan Zhan take both of Wei Ying hand into his own, "Wei Ying, I'm here, I will help you. It doesn't have to be outside we can do it in here."

"In here?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head, "you will fall into the water instead of on the ground outside. I will come after class to help you, okay?" Wei Ying smile, "okay."

"Once you aren't afraid to ride on your sword anymore, then I will let you stay in Caiyi town. I do think your right about staying in this cold cave, you only have me and Sizhui to talk to. If staying in Caiyi town make you happy then I will let you stay there. But only if you continue your meditation okay?"

Wei Ying raise three finger into the air, "I, Wei Wuxian, promise Hanguang Jun to continue my meditation while in Caiyi town." Wei Ying put his hand down, "You will come see me right?"

"Mn. Will come see Wei Ying. Won't leave Wei Ying alone," hearing Lan Zhan said this make him very happy.