Strange Music Book

✨I'm satisfied with having one true friend in this life time - Wei Wuxian ✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
After Lan Zhan got Wei Ying breakfast he went to his class. When class have ended for the day Lan Zhan went to the library. He went down into the forbidden library where all the Lan clan kept the book where no one is allow to read.

'Xiong zhang keep the book on this shelve. This is where our clan kept the strange music book,' Lan Zhan look through each and every single book on that shelf. Until he come upon a book call "The Collection of Turmoil"

"This is the book," Lan Zhan put it in his sleeve, he left the library and went to go make food for Wei Ying.

Just like always Lan Zhan bring a tray of food and a bottle of Tianzi Xiao for Wei Ying. "Lan Zhan! Your late! I'm dying of hunger here!" Wei Ying pouted. "I'm sorry Wei Ying, I went to look for the book."

This got Wei Ying attention, "did you find it?" Lan Zhan put the tray and the wine bottle down on the ice table, "I did." He take the book out of his sleeve. And handed it over to Wei Ying to look at it.

"The Collection of Turmoil? What is this book about?" Wei Ying asked while looking through the song inside the book.

"A music collection of Dongying. It is a legendarily of collection of evil music gathered by one of our Gusu Lan clan cultivator during his years of wandering when he was traveling in Dongying. The music in this book, if one played with spiritual power channeled in, they are able to harm others, weaken their body, irritate the mind, agitate the spirit and shut their sense off."

Wei Ying look at the book in his hand, "What happen if that person have great spiritual power? What will they do to that person?"

"Those that with great spiritual power could take others live in just three notes."

As Wei Ying flip through the book he see that something is right about it, "Lan Zhan, how come there is a missing page?"

"A missing page?" Lan Zhan took the book from Wei Ying, "why is there a missing page? No one know about the forbidden library."

"What do you mean no one know about the forbidden library?" Wei Ying asked while he ate his food and drinking his wine.

"Only the Lan main family house know about it. No one is allow in there. How can someone go in there without me, Xiong zhang or Shifu know about it?" The two looked at each other, they are trying to figure out how can someone go into the forbidden library without getting caught.

"Cloud Recesse did get burn down right?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "Do you know who help the Lan clan to rebuild the building that got burnt down by the Wen clan?"

"Wei Ying, why are you asking me this?" Wei Ying sigh, "Lan Zhan, whoever help the Lan clan rebuilt, that person got the chance to enter into the forbidden library or they have the Lan Jade token to enter into the Lan clan without anyone knowing about it."

"You got a point there. I don't know who helped the Lan clan," 'I wonder if Xiong zhang know?'

"Lan Zhan," Wei Ying call out to Lan Zhan, "what is it Wei Ying?" Wei Ying know what Lan Zhan is thinking, "Why not ask your brother? I am sure there is someone who help rebuild Cloud Recesse. Lately, the only person who know what happen out there is your brother. He know about Jin Guangyao playing the song for Chifeng Zun and now, do you think it was Jin Guangyao who is doing this as well?"

"You think so?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Is only a hunch. There is one thing I want to know though."

"What will that be, Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying take the book back from Lan Zhan hand, "Which song did Jin Guangyao play for Chifeng Zun? Why did he want to kill Chifeng Zun?" 

"Let's figure that out once you leave from here." Lan Zhan left from there to go see Sizhui, he want to teach Sizhui has much as he can before Sizhui become a teenager.

That night Lan Zhan went to Hanshi, he know that he need to talk to his brother about who help him rebuilt Cloud Recesse.

"Wangji, this is the second time you come here. Is there something else you want to ask me?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head, "there has been something on my mind for a while now."

"What is it?" Lan Xichen smiled at his didi.

"Who help us rebuild our clan? I never knew who it was," lan Zhan look at the expression on his big brother face, "Since you ask I will tell you. It was Jin Guangyao, he has been helping me to rebuild our clan."

'Jin Guangyao again, wait, then does that mean he is the only one who can enter into our clan to help rebuild our clan,' "but Xiong zhang, how can he enter into our clan without our permission?" Lan Zhan asked.

"I gave him a Jade token."

'Wei Yang is right, maybe it was Jin Guangyao who enter into the forbidden library without us knowing about it. Does Xiong zhang even aware of this? If I tell him, I don't think he will believe me. Jin Guangyao will deny it if Xiong Zhang ask him about it.'

Lan Zhan left Hanshi room after getting the information he needed. He went back to Jingshi to get dinner ready for Wei Ying. Many thing is going through his mind, the only one he can talk to is Wei Ying since the two of them have figure out many thing for the last few days now.

When Lan Zhan enter into the cold cave Wei Ying look up from what he is doing, he can tell that something is wrong, "Lan Zhan?"

Lan Zhan set down the tray of food, "It was Jin Guangyao who help Cloud Recesse."

"It is him after all," Lan Zhan nodded his head.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
So I am not sure if Jin Guangshan died before Jin Guangyao wedding or after his wedding. I am just going to make it up, okay?" For the next chapter of course.