I Once Was Jin

❤️Snow that chills to the bone like that hasn't fallen on me again.....Ever since I have him - Wei Wuxian ❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Once they arrive at Cloud Recesse after staying in a town for one day, they want to return back to Gusu as fast as they can since they need to figure out who put the Yin Hufu energy inside of the sword.

"Sizhui can you take Mo gongzi to a guest room?" Lan Zhan looked at Sizhui, "Yes Hanguang Jun," Sizhui turn to look at Mo Xuanyu, "Mo gongzi, please come this way." Mo Xuanyu look at Wei Ying, "Are you coming Lan gongzi?"

Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan then back to Mo Xuanyu, "I will come see you once you have settle down first." Mo Xuanyu nodded his head, he follow Sizhui to his room.

"The rest of you, go get a good rest," the rest of the Lan disciple gave a bow, they soon all left from there. When everyone is gone it is just Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying." Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "you are wondering if I am still angry at you or not?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Lan Wangji, if you look at another person with that eye, I will not talk to you anymore." Wei Ying said this while pointing at Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan sigh, "I won't. I promise."

"I trust you. I need to go talk to Mo Xuanyu about something, I will see you back at Jingshi later?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, Wei Ying gave Lan Zhan a kiss on the cheek and the left from there. Lan Zhan ear turn tomato red, "See you later Lan Zhan!"

Wei Ying arrive at the room that Mo Xuanyu is staying in, "Xuanyu," Mo Xuanyu open the door, "Lan gongzi, I was waiting for you. Come in," Mo Xuanyu step aside to let Wei Ying in.

"Now tell me what you were talking about yesterday?" Mo Xuanyu went to sit in front of Wei Ying, "Before that I should tell you about myself. I am one of Jin Guangshan illegitimate son. I was once a Jin disciple at Jinlintai. Jin Guangshan came to Mo village on his way back to Jinlintai. When he see my mother, he like her then got her pregnant with me. When I turn four year old, he broken off the affair with my mother and left the Mo village. Ten year later he return to take me back to the Jin clan so that I can learn cultivation. Jin Guangyao was there too. He take me into his secret chamber, he show me everything in his room but one day he try to get rid of me, he came up with a plan."

"A plan? What kind of a plan?" Wei Ying asked.

"We were in the library, when he see couple of Jin disciple passing by he grab my hand and put it on his throat. He scream saying that I was trying to kill him and he didn't mean to shout at me and etc. I got kick out of Jinlintai and got send back to Mo village but I didn't left Jinlintai just yet."

"Is that why that person was kicking you and abusing you?" Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu.

Mo Xuanyu nodded his head, "before I head back to Mo village. I stay in LanLing for a while I want to see what Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is up too. I heard about the War against Wen Rouhan, then battle against Wei Wuxian. When I hear about the Wen remnant arrive at Jinlintai to ask for forgiveness about something happen at Qiongqi path, I went to Jinlintai to see what will they do with the Wen Remnant."

"What did you see?" Wei Ying is doing his best to hold back his sadness and anger toward the Jin clan, "Jin Guangshan ordered his disciple to kill the man and women below them leaving two people alive. I see them taken the two alive Wen to dungeon. That night, I see Jin Guangshan burn a girl alive. She didn't scream or cry in pain, she just close her eye like she is waiting for death to come."

'Wen Qing, you were burn alive, was it painful for you? I promise you...I promise you that I will clear your name. Wait?' "You said that you only see a girl getting burn, did you see anyone else?" Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu.

"No. If you are talking about the boy then no, I didn't see him. When everyone is asleep at Jinlintai, I went to the dungeon to see if anyone is still in there or not. Even though I got kick out of Jinlintai, I can still enter into the array without anyone know about it. I went to the dungeon, no one was there."

"No one was in the dungeon? Then where did they take him?" Wei Ying asked.

"That is why I continue to walk around to see if there is any other room that no one is allow in. That is when I found it. I look in to see the same person at the stairway with the girl. When I hear voice, I went to hide. When the voice got closer I heard Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and another person voice."

"Another person voice?" Mo Xuanyu nodded his head, "when they enter into the place that, this person was unknown to me until Jin Guangyao call him, Xue Yang."

'Xue Yang!'

"He is not part of Jin clan, I don't know how he become one. Anyway, the three of them open the door, I can see that person, he was chain up from all four directions."

"Did they said anything else?"

"They say something like: how did Wei Wuxian control Wen Ning? Or how did Wei Wuxian bring Wen Ning back to life when he is dead? I think they were doing an experiment on him."

'How dare they use Wen Ning?! How dare they lie to me saying that they burn Wen Qing and Wen Ning?! I will get back at you Jin Guangyao!' I can't get to Jin Guangshan but I am glad that he is dead.' "That is why you said you forgot to tell me about Wen Ning?"

Mo Xuanyu nodded his head, "whoever it is. I think they were the one who save Wen Ning. They were the one who lead Wen Ning to Da fan mountain."

"Your right about that. But exactly who is it?" Wei Ying and Mo Xuanyu sat there in silence wondering who is it that lead Wen Ning there.