15 Year

❤️I search for you in my memories, I yearn for you to remember- Lan Wangji ❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
'I'm glad I keep track of how many year I have been here in cloud Recesse,' Wei Ying look over at the mark on the cold ice wall. "15 year, I have been in cloud Recesse for 15 year. Been together with Lan Zhan and A-Yuan for 15 year, I wonder what have been happening outside of Gusu and Caiyi town."

"Nothing much have happen, Wei Ying," Wei Ying turn around in the water to look at Lan Zhan. "Come out and eat." Wei Ying got out of the water, he put on dry clothes and then went over to the table to eat his breakfast.

"Have Sizhui and Jingyi gone on a night hunt yet? By now they should be 15 year old right?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"Mn. They only doing easy night hunt for now. I can't go with them, I want to be here for you. I can't leave you alone."

'Is he still scare that something might happen to me?' "Then how about this? If you are taken the Junior on a night hunt. How about I go with you? I can give them a pointer on how to fight Yao, monster , spirit and so on. I am good at that after all."

"I will think about it." 'Is not like I want you to come with me....is just that....Jiang Wanyin will also be taken Jin Ling with him on a night hunt. I don't want Jiang Wanyin to know that the person next to me is you.'

"It will be fine, Lan Zhan beside I already mask Suibian and Chenqing," Lan Zhan look over to the wall. Chenqing went from black to a light green jade flute. Suibian went from brown golden to grey white.

"No one will know is you?"

"Mn. Beside you and Sizhui of course," 'well one thing that will give me away is....I'm afraid of dog.'

"Wei Ying?" Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan, "what is on your mind?" Wei Ying breath in, then out, "the thing is....I hope to not run into Jiang Cheng or Jin Ling. Or the worst thing is....I don't want to run into a dog."

"Dog? Are you afraid of dog?" 'How come I never knew about this?' Lan Zhan thought to himself.

"Mn. After my parents pass away, I was left alone on the street. I have to fight the dog for food. They won't stop chasing me, they keep on biting me. Until Jiang Shushu scare them away. Whenever I see or hear a dog, I get afraid."

"So if Jiang Wanyin know that your scare of dog then he know is you?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

Lan Zhan went to seat down in front of Wei Ying, he take Wei Ying hand in his, "Wei Ying, I promise not to let any dog near you. I did promise to protect you didn't I?" Wei Ying smile as he nodded his head.

'Jiang Cheng did made the same promise as well,' "do you think we will run into them?" Lan Zhan sigh, he take out a bottle of Tianzi Xiao for Wei Ying, "I hope we won't. I don't want to see the person who betrayed you. Who didn't stand next to you, who suppose to stand up for you when the rest of the world went against you."

"Lan Zhan."

"When we do clear your name, I don't want you to return to Lotus Cove. I will make sure that you will stay here with me and Sizhui. You don't have to follow the rule if you don't want too."

"Mn. Will stay with Lan Zhan and Sizhui." 

On the next day while Wei Ying is meditating in the cold spring he hear a voice, "Xian gege! Xian gege!" Sizhui run into the cold cave, "What is it, A-Yuan?" Wei Ying asked as he got out of the water.

"Fuqin ask me to come tell you to meet us down at Caiyi town. We are going on a night hunt. Also, he want you to wear the mask and the clothes he got for you," Sizhui sat down in the rock near the water.

"Okay. Do you know where we are going?" Wei Ying asked while changing into his new clothes.

"Ummm....I think is somewhere in Langya. Xichen Shishu said that there has been fierce corpse appearing during the night. He is sending us there."

"Fierce corpse? Do you know why they appear again?" Wei Ying asked as he came out from changing his clothes. "No idea. Xichen Shishu doesn't know either," Sizhui turn around to see Wei Ying in his grey and white clothes.

"You know Xian gege, I think you look better in black and red. Grey and white doesn't suit you," Wei Ying went over to Sizhui and give him a head lock, "You like radish, I didn't expect to hear this from you."

"Hahahaha Xian gege, if we don't hurry up Fuqin will get angry," Wei Ying let go of Sizhui, he take out the mask to put it on. The two left the cave, "Tell Lan Zhan that I will meet him down at Caiyi town."

"Okay," Sizhui went to meet up with his father and the other junior. "Wei Ying," Lan Zhan asked Sizhu. "Xiao gege already went down to Caiyi town."

"Mn. Go tell the other we are heading to Caiyi town first." Sizhui went to talk to the other, "Everyone listen up we are heading down to Caiyi town first." They all looked at each other, "I thought we are flying to Langya?" One of the Lan disciple asked.

"We are, we are meeting someone down at Caiyi town. Now come on," Sizhui walk ahead of everyone while Lan Zhan is in the back.

"Sizhui who are we meeting in Caiyi town?" Jingyi asked.

"Someone who is very skill at night hunting. We can learn a lot from him, I bet he can teach us talisman too," 'Xian gege is good at making talisman.' Sizhui smile to himself when he remember all of the talisman laying in the ground, the bed and the wall inside Wei Ying cave.

They soon arrive at Caiyi town, "There you are, Hanguang Jun." The Lan disciple and Lan Jingyi see a person in white and grey and a mask looking at them. The only two person who isn't surprise is Sizhui and Lan Zhan.

"Hanguang Jun, you know this person?" Lan Jingyi asked Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan went to stand next to Wei Ying, "Everyone, this is a good friend of mine his name is Lan Xiao."

"A Lan?" One of the disciple asked.

'Even if Wei Ying isn't officially marry into the Lan clan, to me, Wei Ying is already part of my life.' "Lan Xiao will be going on a night hunt with us. If you have questions you can ask Lan Xiao. Now mount on your sword, we will head to Langya."

With that everyone mount on their sword and once the Lan disciple is up in the air Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying?" Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan, "I'm here....I will be by your side." This made Wei Ying smile, "Mn." The two mount on their sword as they catch up to the other.