Yin Hufu Energy

❤️Whether something is right or wrong is for you to decide, to view it as defamation or honour is up to others, irrespective of what has been gained or loss. - Wei Wuxian❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Wei Ying went to meet up with Sizhui and the Junior at the courtyard, "Sizhui, Jingyi, is everything ready?" Wei Ying asked as he look at the flag formation.

"Yes Xiao qianbe."

"Good. Did you tell the people in the Mo manor not to come out at night while we are doing our exorcism?" Wei Ying look at Sizhui, "Xiao Qianbe, I did. I hope they will stay inside and lock the door."

"Mn. Everyone get into your position!"

"Yes!" All Junior went into their positions, Wei Ying went up into a higher place to over look the whole courtyard and the Lan Junior.

As Wei Ying look around the place he notice something isn't right, he flies over to Sizhu and Jingyi, "Sizhui, Jingyi go check out what is happening in the main house? Come back and tell me."

"Yes Xiao Qianbei!" Sizhui and Jingyi jump off from the roof, they went into the main house to see what went wrong.

Sizhui and Jingyi went into the main house the two see the young master of the house is acting weird, "Jingyi, go tell Xiao Qianbei to come here," Jingyi nodded his head, he left from there to go get Wei Ying.

"Xiao Qianbei! We have a problem!" Wei Ying nodded his head, "let's all head down to see what's went wrong."

"Yes Xiao Qianbei!"

When Wei Ying went inside of the main house he see the same young man that was beating up Mo Xuanyu. "Xiao Qianbei," Wei Ying went up to check that young master, 'Black line, he has been turn into a puppet but how?'

The mother of that young master come in, "Ziyuan!"

The young man got hold back by his servant, he threw them all to the side. "Sizhui! Jingyi!" The two throw rope at the young master.

'What cause this young master to become a puppet?' The young master begin to scream, Wei Ying write a talisman in front of him and sent it into the young body. He stop screaming.

Wei Ying begin to search the young master body, he know something must have attack him. Wei Ying finally found it, 'does this boy have the habit of stealing people thing or something.' "Sizhui, did we miss a flag?" 

Wei Ying hold a flag out, "At first we have all of our flag, we didn't know that one went missing."

"So he was the one who stole our flag," Jingyi take the flag from Wei Ying hand. "What happen to him?" Madam Mo asked Sizhui.

"Don't worry Madam Mo. he just pass out."

"You are all a bunch of rubbish! What cultivators. You can't even protect a child!"

'How dare this women call MY Sizhui and MY Junior a bunch of rubbish! They won't talk back to her then I will.' "Well shame on you!" All the Lan Junior looked at Wei Ying, "MY Lan Junior isn't your servant! We came from far away to help you to get rid of this evil thing without asking for a penny. Let me ask you this how old is your son? He should be at least twenty year old. MY Lan Junior tell everyone over and over again they can't touch anything here, don't leave your room and don't enter the west courtyard. And your son, he left his room, he even stole thing that don't belong to him. You should blame your son, not MY Lan Junior!"

'Xian gege! Your awesome!'(Sizhui)

"Xiao Qianbei! Your so cool!' (Jingyi)

Madam Mo turn to her husband, she tell her husband to go get the other only to have him pushing her away. One of the servant take the husband away, when they were in the courtyard one of the male servant scream.

"Sizhui! Jingyi! Go outside to see what happen," the two left with their fellow disciple, they ran out to see the master is hurting his servant. One is died while the other one is in his hand, Jingyi sent out an attack the man let that one servant go. When the master is about to attack the Lan disciple Sizhui sent out a rope to tie him up.

Wei Ying came out, 'he also possesses or something have taken over him,' "Sizhui sent up a flare. We need Hanguang jun here." 'Even though I am powerful, I can't handle this by myself or more like I can't reveal Chenqing.'

"Yes Xiao Qianbei!" Sizhui look at Jingyi, he know what Sizhui want so he sent up a flare for Lan Zhan to see. 'What will my next step be?' Wei Ying thought to himself while waiting for Lan Zhan to come.

While waiting for Lan Zhan to come thing have become more difficult, the servant guy woke up, "A-Ton," the maid went over to him, "wait a minute." Wei Ying stop her, "don't touch him."

A-Ton woke up he begin to attack everyone around him. A-Ton try to stop his left hand from grabbing his throat in the end that left hand kill him. "Xiao Qianbei, he dead."

'Lan Zhan, where are you? You should see the flare by now,' "Sizhui, Jingyi, it is not safe for the other maid and servant to stay here. Take them back to their room, wait, put the female and male together but in separate room. Then put protective talisman in front of the door."

"Yes Xiao Qianbei, Jingyi," Jingyi nodded his head, "Everyone come with us," the Mo servant and maid follow Sizhui and Jingyi. "Xiao Qianbei what about us?"

"Go put talisman around this place. We will figure out what is going on around here?" The Lan disciple went to do just that. Wei Ying look at the son and father inside the array, 'could it be? But how? I already destroyed the Yin Hufu. There is no way Xue Yang can forge all the pieces, unless, someone found another piece of Yin Iron.'

"Xiao Qianbei," Wei Ying see Sizhui and Jingyi is back, "How is everything?" Wei Ying asked, "Mn. We did what you ask us to do," Wei Ying nodded his head. "Qianbei what are you thinking?" Jingyi asked.

"Is strange."

"What strange, Xiao Qianbei?" Sizhui asked.

"I saw the young master hitting Mo Xuanyu with his right hand not his left hand. When you fight, you usually use your right hand." This got Sizhui to think back, he saw the father use his left hand.

"Then," Wei Ying nodded his head. While they were talking the three of them didn't notice that Madam Mo got up from her seat, she begin to attack them until, "Sizhui! Look out!" All three turn around, they dodge Madam Mo just in time before she can attack them.

Sizhui and Jingyi follow Madam Mo outside, the two tie Madam Mo up. She was too strong for them, she threw them toward their friends. From inside Wei Ying see what is going on outside, 'can't wait any longer. I can't let those two get hurt,'Wei Ying look at the son and father, 'since the two of them are under control of Yin Hufu, I can use them.'

Wei Ying mess up the array, he snap his finger, "Time to wake up," the two wake up, they went to attack Madam Mo. Wei Ying went out to see the fight, "Xiao Qianbei," Wei Ying silent them.

A minute later Wei Ying and the Lan Junior hear the sound of guqin, 'late entrance Lan Zhan.' They see Lan Zhan stop the fight between the three family members. After making his guqin disappear Lan Zhan came down from the roof, "Hanguang Jun!"

Wei Ying went to pick up the sword, he suddenly felt screaming coming from the sword. "Xiao Qianbei," at the sound of Jingyi voice Wei Ying drop the sword. Lan Zhan look at Wei Ying, even though he couldn't see his whole face Lan Zhan know something is wrong.

'Yin Hufu energy.'