You Want To Know Something Sect Leader Jiang?

☁️ Through mountains and rivers I've searched for you. There you were, by the dim light. Although there is no wind, my heart flutters. I'll overcome all the obstacles to spend the rest of my life with you. One dressed in white, one clad in black, playing a song together -WuWang☁️
🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧
"Wei Wuxian! Didn't you die?" One of the clan leaders asked Wei Ying. "I was saved by someone. I won't say their name, I won't let you go after them," 'I will keep Lan Zhan a secret,' "now you all know what kind of person Jin Guangyao is, you should think of a way to capture him or?" Wei Ying smirked at everyone in front of him.

"Or what?" One of the clan leaders asked Wei Ying. "Or if you can find him, you can hear all of his confession," the clan leader talk among themselves, one turn to look at Wei Ying, "Where will we find him?"

"Just wait for my cue, I will let you all know where he is at soon," Wei Ying and Lan Zhan left from there.

"Wei Ying, why didn't you tell them?" Lan Zhan asked as he walk next to Wei Ying, "Only your brother knows but not your uncle. If he knows, what do you think he will do to you?"

"I guess your right. Where are we going, Wei Ying?"

"I wait to visit Jiang Shusu, Madam Yu, and Shijie, lan zhan can you accompany me?" Lan Zhan takes Wei Ying hand in his hand, "Mn. I will accompany you." The two walk over to the Jiang family ancestors' hall.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan gave three bow to the Jiang family (yes three BOW😆) when they are done the two hears, "Wei Wuxian! You have the gust to come in here! You even bring an outsider along with you! Are you trying to shame my family!"

"I only bring Lan Zhan here to give our prayer to Jiang Shushu, Madam Yu and Shijie. We will leave now," Lan Zhan help Wei Ying up, the two left from there, "go as far away from here as you can!"

Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand and take him away from there, Jiang Cheng won't let Wei Ying leave that easily. He flew to stand in front of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, he walk over to the two of them. Just as he is about to grab Wei Ying collar, a sword flew right between them.

Jiang Cheng jump back, Mo Xuanyu pointed his sword at Jiang Cheng, "You don't get to speak to Wei gongzi that way! He done so many thing to you and your family, and here you are still blaming Wei gongzi for something he can't take control of."

"Lan er gongzi, why don't you take Wei gongzi away from here? Xuanyu and I will take thing from here," Lan Zhan did just that. Once Wen Ning know that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is gone, he glance back at Jiang Cheng and said, "Sect leader Jiang, do you want to know something?"

"Do I want to know what?" Jiang Cheng asked Wen Ning.

"That the core rotating inside of you....it belong to Wei gongzi."

"Your lying!" Shouted Jiang Wanyin.

Mo Xuanyu look at Wen Ning, 'I heard that Wei gongzi never carried his sword around, without a golden core what the use of carrying your sword if you don't have a golden core anymore.'

"Then listen to this, when you went up the mountain with a blind fold, holding a stick in your hand, you hear the sound of the bell going off and then you head the sound of bird all around you. Then someone pointed there sword at you, they ask you, "who are you? What do you want?" You answer back, "I'm son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren, Wei Ying. My clan has been massacred by the Wen clan. My core got melted by Wen Zuliu!" When she ask you again, you smell a strong perfume and you fainted."

When Jiang Cheng is about to grabbed Wen Ning collar Mo Xuanyu step in, "then what about my golden core....my golden core?!"

"Your golden core was taken out of Wei gongzi and put it into your body. My sister Wen Qing is the greatest doctor out there. It wasn't just me on Yiling mountain, Wei gongzi was there and so was my sister, Wen Qing. Sect leader Jiang, do you know how many night and day to take my sister to do this? It take 2 day and 1 night. Do you understand now? Do you know why Wei gongzi doesn't carried his sword around? It is because he doesn't have a golden core anymore and without it. What the use of carrying it around."

This got Jiang Cheng to remember those time in the Nie clan, Wei Ying doesn't carried his sword around. Mo Xuanyu is shock to hear this, 'Wei gongzi gave up his golden core to save Sect leader Jiang?'

"Do you know why he study crafty trick and become Yiling Laozu hated by all? It is because he doesn't have a golden core anymore and therefore, he can no longer practice swordmanship. That is the reason why. He had no other choice."

Jiang Cheng doesn't even know what else to said, he shock to hear this from Wen Ning, he is angry that Wei Ying didn't tell him about it.

"Xuanyu, let's go."

"Mn," the two left to go meet up with Wei Ying and Lan Zhan at the dock. "What took you two so long?" Wei Ying asked the two.

"Something we want to talk to Sect leader Jiang about. What should we do next, Wei gongzi, Lan er gongzi?" Wen Ning asked the two.

"Sizhui," Sizhui walk to stand in front of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, "Xian gege, you have something for me to do?" Sizhui asked.

"Sizhui, go get Jingyi and Zizhen for me. I want you three to do something for me, also make sure to not let Jin Ling know. He hot headed like his uncle and father," Wei Ying look at Mo Xuanyu, "I forgot that your his uncle too, Xuanyu. That make us family," mo Xuanyu nodded his head.

"Since I am older then you, you can call me Xian gege or Wuxian Ge." This made Mo Xuanyu very happy, "okay Wuxian Ge."

"Sizhui, go get Jingyi and Zizhen,"with that Sizhui went to get Jingyi and Zizhen. Wei Ying turn to look at Mo Xuanyu, "Xuanyu, I want you to stay here with Jingyi, Sizhui and Zizhen. When you four see the flare tell the other to come, ummm I think is in Yunping town."

Wei Ying look at Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, hold onto this flare. If you don't see me and Lan Zhan come out from wherever Jin Guangyao is at, send up this flare okay?" Wen Ning nodded his head.