Jiang Wanyin and Jin Rulan

❤️if I am doomed to death, at least I could be killed by Hanguang Jun, that'll be worth it - Wei Wuxian❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
After dealing with the three family members, Lan Zhan put the sword away in his sleeves. Wei Ying suddenly remember something or someone, "Wei- Lan Xiao, where are you going?"

"I'm going to go get someone. Be right back Hanguang Jun!" Lan Zhan watch Wei Ying rush out from there, "Sizhui," Sizhui went over to Lan Zhan side, "Hanguang Jun?"

"Let's help the servant and maid to give the Mo family a funeral," Sizhui a bow, he went to get Jingyi to go get the servant and maid from the two room. Sizhui also tell the servant and maid what happen to their young master, madam mo and master Mo, "What will you all do after this?" Jingyi asked.

"We will stay here to help take care of this place until someone want to buy this house," with that Lan Zhan and his disciple gave the Mo family a proper funeral ceremony.

An hour later Lan Zhan see Wei Ying came back with a boy wearing black and red clothes, 'He is wearing the same color cloth as Wei Ying,' "Lan Xiao, who is this?"

"Mo Xuanyu, Xuanyu this is Lan Wangji, Hanguang Jun," Mo Xuanyu gave a bow, "Is nice to meet you Hanguang Jun," Mo Xuanyu gave Lan Zhan a bow. "Lan Zhan, Xuanyu doesn't have a place to return to, can he come with us? I can sense that he have potential. Right now his core isn't developing that well, I can train him? So can we?"

Lan Zhan look at Mo Xuanyu, "Hanguang Jun! Your not fallen for Xuanyu are you?" Lan Zhan turn his eye to look at Wei Ying who is giving him a death glare. 'Wei Ying is jealous?' "No, Xuanyu just remind me of the old teenage you."

Wei Ying look away from Lan Zhan, *Sigh* "is time for us to leave. Mo gongzi you can come with us. Lan Xiao can train you to develop your core better." With that the group left the Mo manor and the village.

On their way to train the Junior Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu who is behind the group, "Xuanyu, how did you get your hand on Wei Wuxian manuscript?" Mo Xuanyu tighten his grip on his bag, "Nie gongzi gave it to me."

"Mingjue?" Mo Xuanyu shook his head no, "Nie Huaisang." Wei Ying stop walking, "Huaisang?" Mo Xuanyu nodded his head. 'Then how did Nie xiong get his hand on my manuscript then?'

The group soon encountered with Jiang Wanyin and Jin Ling. "Xuanyu let's stay back here." 'If Jiang Cheng see Xuanyu, he will think Xuanyu is me. We do look a like.' Mo Xuanyu nodded his head.

"Lan gongzi look up!"  Wei Ying look up he see a bunch of people in a net hanging from the tree. "Do you think you can save them?" Mo Xuanyu whispered to Wei Ying. Wei Ying went to take a leaf, he turn it into a sharp weapon and threw it at the net. The net drop from the tree to the ground, no one know who did it at least the people left from there.

"Lan Wangji, what did you do?" Jiang Wanyin shouted at Lan Zhan. 'Stay calm Lan Zhan.'

"Sect leader Jiang, Hanguang Jun didn't do anything. Someone else must have cut it down," Answer Sizhui.

"Lan er gongzi, I heard that you have been staying in cloud Recesse for quiet sometime now. I thought that your going to look for a certain person, I guess I was wrong."

"What do you mean?" Jingyi is angry for his Hanguang Jun. "What do I mean?" Jiang Wanyin walk over to Lan Zhan, "Lan er gongzi know what I mean."

"Lan gongzi, shouldn't we help Hanguang Jun?" Mo Xuanyu asked Wei Ying, "is alright, Hanguang Jun can take care of himself," 'beside I can tell that Lan Zhan already hate Jiang Cheng.'

"Jin gongzi, the night hunt is suppose to be a fair competition, but you set so many nets, in this mountain, which make it hard for everyone to proceed in fear of those nets. Aren't you breaking the rule of the night hunt?" Sizhui explain the rule to Jin Ling.

'My my my A-Yuan, you are smart,' Wei Ying have on a big smile on his face.

"They got caught in the net is because they didn't look where they were going. There is nothing I can do about it," Jin Ling said this as he walk over to stand in between Lan Zhan and Jiang Wanyin, "if there is nothing else, then I will pay them back once I catch the prey."

'Such disrespectful, and discipline child, I will teach him a lesson,' Lan Zhan put a silence spell on Jin Ling. In the very back Wei Ying held back his laugh, 'Rulan Rulan, your starting to become like your Jiu Jiu and your father Peacock. The two of them are hard headed and arrogant. Jiang Cheng, you rise him in a bad way. He got none of his mother personality.'

"Lan gongzi, did Hanguang Jun just put a silence spell on Jin Ling?" Wei Ying look over at Mo Xuanyu, 'hmm, I don't know anything about Mo Xuanyu, I should ask him once we return to Gusu,' "yes he did." 'Let Lan Zhan discipline Jin Ling, Jiang Cheng can't even discipline his own nephew.'

Jin Ling try to open his mouth, he couldn't, he look at Jiang Wanyin as he pointed at his mouth, "Lan Wangji what do you think your doing? Jin Ling isn't your to discipline! Take off the spell right now!"

Sizhui is the one to explain to Jiang Wanyin, "Sect leader Jiang, there is no need to get angry the silence spell that Hanguang Jun put on Jin gongzi won't hurt him. The spell will lift in a stick of incense time, as long as he doesn't force to break it."

"I don't care! Do it now!" Jiang Wanyin said in an angry tone at Lan Zhan. "Sect leader! Sect leader!" One of the Jiang disciple run up to Jiang Wanyin, "What is it? Make it fast," Jiang Wanyin asked with an annoying tone in his voice.

"Sect leader a blue light cut down our net."

"How many?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"All of them."

Jiang Wanyin turn to look at Lan Zhan with a very very angry expression on his face, "Over 400 density biding nets! Lan clan of Gusu excellent work?" Even Jin Ling is looking at Lan Zhan with angry expression on his face as well.

Wei Ying made a chuckle sound, 'Lan Zhan Ah Lan Zhan, you know how to make Jiang Cheng angry.'

Jiang Wanyin look down at his hand the ring on his finger begin to sparkle, 'Go ahead I dare you to attack me!' Lan Zhan thought to himself as he too look down at Jiang Wanyin hand.

Jiang Wanyin take a deep breath he turn to look at Jin Ling, "Jin Ling, since Lan er gongzi want to teach you a lesson. You just take it then. He doesn't have the right to discipline the other Junior from other clan. It is not easy for him to do so."

He turn to look at the Jiang disciple next to him, "off you go." "Yes sect leader," that disciple left from there.

"What are you still standing here for? Are you waiting for your bait to jump into your net? If you don't catch any monster today, don't come back to see me," Jin Ling gave a bow to Jiang Wanyin and Lan Zhan, then he left from there.

Sizhui clasped his hand together, "Sect leader Jiang, We Gusu will pay you back for the damage that we did to your net."

'Sizhui, your too kind. I don't think Jiang Cheng will care,' just as Wei Ying thought about this Jiang Wanyin said, " there no need." He turn around and walk away from there.

Wei Ying and Mo Xuanyu walk up to the front, "Go on with your business. Do your best. Don't force yourself."

'Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng are so different,' "Yes Hanguang Jun!" As the Junior is about to leave Wei Ying stop them, "Stop right there!" All the Junior stop, "Hanguang Jun, how could you let them leave like that!?" Wei Ying growled at Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying is still angry at Lan Zhan after all, "Sizhui, Jingyi, do you all still have flare left?" The Lan Junior patted their chest, "Your out? Am I right?" They nodded their head.

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Your Shifu need to teach them more about night hunting rather then teaching them about rule, history, and stuff." Wei Ying take out a bag, "Here, I have some flare left. Make sure you sent up a signal if you are in trouble, okay?"

Sizhui take the bag, "Yes Xiao Qianbei." The Lan Junior left from there. Wei Ying turn around, he walk in the same direction as Jiang Wanyin. He ignore Lan Zhan, *Sigh* 'when he angry, he stay angry until I said something,' with that last thought Lan Zhan walk to catch up to Wei Ying and Mo Xuanyu.