1. Diagon Alley

Shortcuts: y/n= your name | l/n= last name | h/c= hair color | e/c= eye color :)

You are a pure blood living in the hearts of London. You're an 11 year old girl named y/n, an only child, who is excited to go to Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. I had c/h and beautiful e/c eyes.  You were a pretty attractive girl and 70% of the time, that guy you had a crush on, liked you back.

"Ready to go shopping for all your magical things y/n?" My mom said.

"Yeah." I responded excitedly. I was getting my first wand and pet and school books which was exciting.

Y/n accompanied by both her parents Linda and Myer L/n first stop was the leaky cauldron. "Ah who is this cute little girl?"

"This is y/n l/n. My daughter. She's starting her first year at Hogwarts." My dad said. We made a few greetings to other people I didn't know and who kind of scared me then we walked out in the back of the pub to brick walls. With magic, my dad moved the bricks and made a pathway using magic. He was a strong wizard.

I saw with amazement for the first time, Diagon Alley. There were wizards and witches everywhere. Cauldrons and potions in the stands with an owl flying overhead. Pretty crowded too. It really was a magical place and felt like home.

My parents took me first to try out my school uniform and try it on. We bought the required books and ingredients for potions I needed for my first year at Hogwarts. And lastly headed to Ollivander wand shop. It took a couple try's but I finally go my first wand. I was really excited to try it out too.

My parents and I stepped outside the shop by the door and and my dad had to take a quick phone call. And to my surprise, a boy my size with dirty blonde hair with a neat to the side haircut came up to me. "Hello, are you getting a wand?"

"Yeah well I already got one." I replied kind of shyly.

"Oh cool. Cause I heard this was the best wand shop in Diagon Alley."

"Yeah I know, my parents told me." I looked up at my mom awkwardly. She smiled at me and glanced at him.

The boy pulled his hand out. "My name's Ernie Macmillan. Pure-blood. It was nice meeting you."

Ernie Macmillan (I will try to add side characters than just the plot focused just on the main characters)

I shook his hand. "Y/n l/n. You too." And he stepped inside by himself.

"Look you're already making friends." My mom said kind of teasing. My dad got off the phone and said we were headed to one last store actually before departure. "It's a surprise."

And it really was. It was a pet store! My parents said I could either choose between an owl, a toad, or a cat. Well, what did you choose?

Owl - pg 2
Toad - pg 3
Cat - pg 4
None - pg 5