13. Slytherin

Note, now that you are in the Slytherin house, you can date any of these people (who have or will have a crush on you)
- Draco Malfoy
- Terence Higgs

Other people from other houses:
- Harry Potter
- Fred Weasley
- Cormac McLaggen
- Cedric Diggory

Also sorry I don't have girls on here it's only guys

I choose Slytherin. I thought. Then the hat magically said out loud, "Slytherin!" There were cheers everywhere from the Slytherin table as I walked towards their table. I sat next to Pansy Parkinson, the next available seat. With the blonde guy Draco Malfoy in front of me; his 2 sidekicks sitting beside him. Well this is awkward.

Dumbledore made a quick speech about the Hogwarts castle for us first years, then the feast began. We ate and ate and ate. I talked to people around me. Draco sneered whenever he heard everyone cheer for Harry Potter. "Git. He thinks he's all that now that he's famous."

I stared over at the Gryffindor table. He was smiling and making friends with the Hermione girl. "He doesn't seem that bad." I said. Draco looked at me.

"And who are you?" He sneered.

"Y/n l/n. Pureblood." I replied.

Pansy looked at me bewildered. "Ooh you're that one girl I offered to sit with us but chose not to. Look at you now."

The blonde kid Draco laughed. That's when I got kind of pissed. "Look Malfoy, I'm sorry I didn't sit with your group. If you wanted me so much, why didn't you speak up?" I said sarcastically. Malfoy's sidekicks laughed and "ooo". Malfoy just sneered.

"Listen here l/n. You're lucky you're a pureblood. People like us don't hang with dumb gits like Potter."  Draco said.

"Well I don't like Potter," added Pansy. "Filthy halfblood." You could tell she was just trying to get Draco's attention. A while later, we were eating and enjoying our delicious food. This other kid that sat beside me with black hair, introduced himself.

"Hey. You enjoying the food?" The boy next to me asked.

"Yeah, it's really good just I'm getting kinda full." I replied friendly.

"Me too. Look, try not to listen to the blonde guy Malfoy too much. My name's Miles Bletchley." He said.

Miles Bletchley played by Skandar Keynes

(Note this boy ^^ is Edmund Pevensie from the Narnia series as the theory of the original founders of Hogwarts are the 4 siblings from Narnia so I'll just sneak them in there)

"I'm y/n l/n."

Dumbledore made one quick notice. Then the Head Boys and Girl from each house gathered all the first years to follow him to our dorms. We passed through the Great Hall doors and through the Entrance Hall, outside into the pale moonlight. It was cold outside. We passed the bridge of Viaduct down into a spiral staircase. To me, it was a lot of walking.