81. If you're in Gryffindor

"You mean You-Know-Who's right now out in the forest?" Said Hermione once we were all in our common room. We were all alone; everyone else had gone up to bed.

Harry went to explain that Voldemort had been living off the unicorns this whole time. That he could come back with the Eternal flame. We talked for a bit more about Harry and Dumbledore keeping him safe. But we had to get sleep because finals were in a few days time.

And those days blew by fast. We left class of Transfiguration just finished with our finals. "My scar, it keeps burning." Said Harry out of nowhere.

"What if it's a warning?" We continued walked for a bit more until we saw Hagrid's hut.

"Of course, why didn't I see it before?" He sprinted towards his hut.

"Harry?" I said and we followed him. Harry questioned Hagrid about his egg and who had sold it to him. "Think of fluffy. Just play some music and he'll fall straight asleep." Hagrid began, "I shouldn't have told you that."

We all quickly left and ran straight to Professor McGonagall's office. "We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately." He told Professor McGonagall. But Dumbledore wasn't here unfortunately. She kicked us out in the end.

"Now what do we do?" I asked him quietly.

"We go to the trapdoor. Tonight." He firmly said.

Go to page 82. Finding the Stone