97. Give Draco a kiss

I got out of the train with my mates which I greeted them goodbye. I then saw Malfoy to my left. I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me weird at first but then smiled. I suddenly began closer to Draco. I then found myself my lips on his cheek quickly. My face turned instantly red. He was very surprised too. But not in the good way.

He back away. I saw him glance at his parents then back at me. "L/n what the hell? You can't just kiss someone, you're an embarrassment."

"S-sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I quickly said before I began walking away, embarrassed.

"Whatever. " I heard him say but I continued walking just only slowly. I turned around. Malfoy walked towards his father Lucius. "Enough time spending time with girls and more on your education."  He grabbed his by the back of his neck then let go. 

That's when I found my family as well; my mum was staring at me with a smile. I walked over to them. "Who was that boy?" She whispered.

"No one."

"Was it that Malfoy kid? Our daughters dating a Malfoy." My dad seemed disgruntled.

"No."

"That family is trouble. I don't want you hanging out with that boy."

"Dad it's not like that." It was true. Apparently he didn't feel the same since he reacted that way.

My mum looked at my dad then to me. "C'mon. Let's get you home. We walked off together as a family back in our home of London.

You've got Ending #5
9 Endings in total

The end.

Thank you for playing.

Sequel:
-Choose your own adventure- Harry Potter Year 2

Upcoming: -Choose Your Own Adventure- The Walking Dead S1

Upcoming:
-Choose Your Own Adventure- The Walking Dead S1

Upcoming: -Choose Your Own Adventure- The Walking Dead S1