16. Pet

Everyone went to bed but my mind was racing. This was a dream come true. I finally got in the school I've been wanting to go and already made new friends. Not to mention new admirers.

If you had a toad
I got my toad from its cage and looked at it and whispered, "Hey Felix. How you doing?" It made a frog sound as I looked out the window. I yawned and felt sleepy. I put the frog away and got in my covers and went to sleep, ready for the next new day tomorrow.

If you had a cat
I got my black puffy cat from the window that was sleeping and looked at it and I whispered, "Hey Alex. How you doing?" It meowed annoyingly back to me because I woke him up. I put Alex down back on his bed by the window and got in my covers and went to sleep, ready for the next new day tomorrow.

If you had an owl
I got my brown puff owl from its cage gently because it started chirping. I whispered to it, "Hey Merlin girly." It chirped again. I think it wanted to go outside. I carefully opened the window and it's cage and it flew out into the night sky. I got in my covers and went to sleep, ready for the next new day tomorrow.

(Of couse if you choose Slytherin house, you're under the lake) "sorry you can't go outside now." I whispered to her. "I'll put you in the owlery tomorrow." I got in my covers and went to sleep, ready for the next new day tomorrow.

If you are in Gryffindor - pg 17
If you are in Slytherin - pg 18
If you are in Hufflepuff - pg 19
If you are in Ravenclaw - pg 20