64. Go inside with Terence

I decided to stay here. I'm sure Harry wanted to be alone anyway. I made my way to the Slytherin table. There were only a couple Slytherin's there but I was closest by the fire place. I looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw Ron sitting with his brothers.

I lowkey wanted to sit with them but I feel like I didn't know them too well just yet. Instead, I drank some hot chocolate when a boy across from my talked to me. "Hey, y/n." It was Terence Higgs.

"Oh hey, Terence." I replied.

"You drinking here all by yourself?"

"I could say the same for you." I said.

"Well all my friends went home but I didn't want to. What about you?"

"All my friends left too." I glanced over at the Gryffindor table. When Percy wasn't looking, George put something in his Percy that made Percy spit it out in his face. It made me grin. "But I just wanted to see what Hogwarts was like during Christmas time."

"And how are you liking it so far?" He asked.

"It's nice. It's got big decorations." We finished out drinks and chatted. It seemed Terence was a bit of a loner without his friends like me. When it was time to leave was only when I saw Harry come from hanging in the outside. He looked cold.

Winter break was nice and then the others came back and it seemed better too because the castle wasn't so lonely. I saw my friends again. I saw Draco and hung out with Pansy again. Sometimes Daphne Greengrass and Tracey Davis. The month was then headed to February.

If Slytherin quidditch game won - pg. 67
If Gryffindor quidditch game won - pg. 68