38. Go to feast

I did feel bad for Hermione, but I also wanted to go to the awesome feast.

Once it was dinner time, all wore our house robes and sat in our tables. I sat beside Harry and Neville. Ron in front of us. And behind Harry, I saw Malfoy.

The Gryffindor table was right beside Slytherin's and Malfoy was sitting where I could see his face and he could see mine. Pansy sat in front of him. And again, there was no Hermione to be seen still.

But I was soon distracted when the food appeared. And the roof, there were flying Jack-O-Lanterns. There was lightening ever so often. There were slices of carrot cake and roast chicken, potatoes, apple pie. Everything looked delicious.

There was this boy also that sat next to me. "Can you pass me a slice of carrot cake, please?" It was Oliver Wood.

"Yeah. Good luck for next week when you're playing against Slytherin." I said as I passed him a piece of cake.

"Thanks. Hey, I think I've seen you before." He looked at me then Harry. "Yeah, now I remember. I always see you hang out with Harry and Ron and that girl. Well, look for number 1 when you're watching." He said.

"Along with 7." Said Harry.

After swallowing some chicken, Ron and Harry chatted. There were tons of delicious foods. "Hey have any of you guys seen Hermione?"

"She was in the bathroom, crying." I said. Harry looked at Ron with his eyebrows raised. Ron shrugged.

When all of sudden, the Great Hall doors slammed opened and all was heard "Troll! In the dungeon!" It was Professor Quirell, our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher running towards Dumbledore. Everyone stopped talking and all looked at him. "Troll in the dungeon. Thought you ought to know." He said before he fainted right there.

Then there was sharp thunder and all shouted with horror. We all stood up and ran towards the door before Dumbledore stood up and shouted, "silence! Everyone will please not panic. Now... Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories."

We all followed orders. Us Gryffindors followed our Head Boy Percy to the Entrance Hall and headed towards the great stairs. We were last in line when I heard Harry, "Hermione, she doesn't know!" He whispered. We sprinted through hallways and towards the bathrooms.

Until we heard and saw the shadow of the troll. "I think the Troll's left the dungeon." Said Ron. Harry pulled us towards a corner to stay out of sight when we saw the troll.

Go to page — 43. Troll