8. Hermione

Neville went by himself, too worried to notice us not following him. So me and the girl Hermione went the opposite direction as Neville. We went into the compartments by knocking on the doors asking for a lost toad but no luck. I told the girl to avoid the other side of the train because there were some mean or intimidating people.

We then saw a compartment with the door open. I saw inside to find 2 boys enduring and delighted with their treats and sweets all around them. One boy had red ginger hair, and the other had black messy hair with round shaped glasses. He looked kind of familiar. The ginger had his wand out in his hand as if he were about to do a spell. "Has anyone seen a toad?" She asked.

"A boy named Neville's lost one." I added.

"No." The ginger guy said.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." The girl Hermione said proudly. Well you could tell she was pretty sophisticated.

The ginger went on to do a spell on his rat but it failed. The girl showed off saying how she tried spells herself and actually worked. She stepped into the room and sat down across from them. She pointed her wand at the black haired boys glasses and did a spell that worked.

I stared at the boy more closely. "Wait, holy cricket, you're Harry Potter!" I said. I knew he looked familiar. Those emerald green eyes were beautiful. "I'm y/n l/n."

Harry Potter

"I'm Hermione Granger

"I'm Hermione Granger." She turned to look at the ginger boy. "And you are?"

"I'm Ron Weasley." He said with a mouthful of candy in his mouth.

Ron Weasley

Hermione quickly finished her chatting and got up

Hermione quickly finished her chatting and got up. I did too because I knew it was time to leave. I looked more carefully at the ginger boy Ron. "I don't mean to be rude but it looks like you have dirt on your nose. Anyway, see ya."

Ron confused, rubbed his nose off as me and Hermione walked out of the compartment and out into our own. There we sat and learned everyone's names. The 2 boys were named Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan. The other girl was Mandy Brocklehurst.