93. Hang out with the twins

"I mean, I can always visit Harry later?" I said awkwardly.

"Great. After we beat Ravenclaw in the quidditch match, you can help us celebrate." Said George. They smiled and got up and left. Hermione and Ron were looking at each other.

"What? I can always visit Harry after. He's been unconscious in the hospital wing for a few days. I'm sure he won't suddenly wake up. After I finished my meal, I went to classes one last time before the Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw quidditch game. I sat next to Hermione and Ron also side by with Andrew Kirke and his buds behind him.

"There goes Oliver diving down to the opposing members of Ravenclaw team." Whispered Ron.

"Hey y/n." I turned around and it was Andrew. "You enjoying your time? Hopefully Oliver takes over this."

"Yeah I know." I smiled and went back to the game. It was fun to watch but since the score was 30 to 50, we all knew Ravenclaw was going to win without Harry catching the snitch. After the game however,I decided to wait until everyone cleaned up and spotted Fred and George walking disappointedly from the quidditch pitch on the grass towards the castle. I quickly rushed after them.

"Hey."

Fred turned around. "Hey y/n."

"Did you see us fail like that?" George rolled his eyes. "Even Oliver couldn't see with that buldger almost kissing his face."

"What?" Said Oliver behind us. "L/n, what are you doing down here?" 

Free out his arm around me, "she was gonna help us celebrate."

Olivier laughed, "Now she won't need to. I need a drink." And he walked away.

"Let's go up to the Great Hall mates. Grab a few drinks." George announced to the whole team. And so I walked with the rest of team towards the entrance. They were all greeted by other Gryffindor members by their tables. We all sat down. I awkwardly sat in between the twins.

"So y/n. What can you do to help us cheer up?" Requested Fred.

"Uh, well—."

"We lost. There's nothing we can do about it but try harder next year. We'll practice everyday during summer break." Announced Olivier with his drink on his hand. They all groaned.

"Oliver, I know we lost but can you shut it? We just want to relax for now." Said one of the members.

"Nah mate, it wasn't us. It's Harry. He wasn't there to catch the snitch, we would've nailed that game for sure, mate." Realized George.

"Yeah. He's in the hospital wing right now." I said.

"Do you know what happened to him?" Olivier asked. I knew for the most part; trying to get the sorcerer's stone. Going through lots of rooms with different challenges for each one.

"Not really, no." I lied.

"Really? Lately I've been seeing you hang out with Harry and Granger and them." And from across the room, that also caught the attention of Malfoy. He looked at me then back to the Slytherin table.

But anyways, I hung out with the Gryffindor team for a bit more and tried to cheer them up; especially Oliver with a few jokes. But it was now getting late.

If you're in Gryffindor - pg. 87
If you're in Slytherin - pg. 88
If you're in Hufflepuff - pg. 89
If you're in Ravenclaw - pg. 90