66. Go with Ron and Hermione

"Ah, y/n, yer stay with us, Ron and Hermione. Alright then." Hagrid looked around. "Everyone, meet back here safely. See yer." And he turned with us. I saw Harry and a disgusted Malfoy, and fang walking away in the opposite direction.

We started our trek. "Are you sure this was a safe idea? Splitting up?" Hermione said to the group.

"Well we do have Hagrid so I'm sure we're pretty safe." I said.

"But what about Harry?"

"Quit yer bickering." Said Hagrid. "With Fang, I'm sure they safe." We didn't really talk as we walked for a couple minutes before Ron sneezed.

"How much longer? I'm cold and I want to go back home." Ron whined.

"Well I suppose." Hagrid looked around. "I wanted to show yer a unicorn but it is getting pretty late. We should be heading back ner."

All relieved, we stared to walk back when distantly we heard footsteps approaching faster and faster with a voice screaming. A blonde head with Fang. "Help! There was this scary thing!"

"Where's Harry?" I quickly said.

"I ran as fast as I could. It's got Potter." Now we all quickly ran towards where Malfoy  lead us. After a couple of minutes, we finally made it to the spot.

"Harry!" Yelled Hermione. It was him talking with a centaur.

"Yer Harry alright? Let's get yer back. This was a bad idea." We carefully trekked back towards the castle. I was sure very scared now that I could only imagine that hooded figure. Even though it was summer, in the middle of the night it was still pretty chilly.

We finally then reached the inside of the castle. We were in the entrance hall. Hagrid turned to over us. "Alright. Everyone get back to yer dorms. Don't wanna be in more trouble caught after hours as it is now do we?"

If you're in Gryffindor - pg. 81
If you're in Hufflepuff - pg. 79
If you're in Ravenclaw - pg. 80