88. If you're in Slytherin

The day finally came where the feast began. I hung out with Draco and his friends along with Tracey and Pansy. Crawling after Draco. Which was quite annoying. We all got together and before all the students were to enter the Great Hall for the feast, we were required to wear the black pointy caps on our heads. I sat by Malfoy along with others like Terence Higgs.

We all ate the delicious food and chatted greatly. And I suddenly remembered that we were now having our last feast. It was now June 1992 and back in September 1991 I first was here. After 20 minutes, Professor McGonagall made a noise with her spoon against a cup. Dumbledore stood up.

"Another year gone." He announced proudly to the whole Hall. "And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding. And the points stand thus: in 4th place, Gryffindor with 312 points." I looked over at the Gryffindor table; Ron looked guilty.

There were claps after each house had been called. "3rd place, Hufflepuff with 352 points. In 2nd place, Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in 1st place, with 472 points, Slytherin house." Bursts and cheers erupted from the Slytherin table. We could see Harry from here, he was groaning at us.

"Yes, yes, we'll done, Slytherin. Well done, Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award. "To Miss Hermione GrangerDumbledore said those next few lines to Ron, Harry, and Neville, 50 points each. We Slytherin's however started to seem worried now.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of decoration is in order." Dumbledore clapped his hands. And just like that, the green flags that once hung from the ceiling, changed into Red and golden flags. Instead of Gryffindor having 312 points, they now had an extra 200 points; 512. "Gryffindor wins the house cup." Cheers erupted from the Gryffindor table and we all threw our black caps into the air.

—.—.—.—.—

Everyone was now packed. All the students were ready to go home. The express was all set. We were outside with students entering the train and luggages being carried. Hagrid was there as well. "Come on now. Hurry up, you'll be late." He announced to the students still walking by.

I waved goodbye at Hagrid one last time. I was about to enter the train when I saw to my right that Harry had some last minute talk with Hagrid. "C'mon." Draco pushed me inside the train. We headed towards the Slytherin section. We got our own compartments. In a few moments, the train finally began to take speed. And everyone were waving goodbye in the windows. Last time I would see Hogwarts in 2 months.

All of us, Malfoy with Crabbe & Goyle along with Pansy and I sat in one of the last remaining carts opened. "Hogwarts was fun this year." I expressed.

"Maybe if stupid Gryffindor didn't win house cup, it wouldve been better." Said Draco.

"Yeah." Agreed Crabbe.

"You'll write to me Draco, won't you?" Asked Pansy while blinking more than usual to show off her eyes.

"Yeah whatever." Responded Draco.

Crabbe looked at her weird. "Looks like you got something in your eye or something?" Pansy stopped blinking, made me grin. I reached for something inside my luggage that was the Uno card game. I laid it out the seat beside me for all of us to play.

"Isn't that a muggle game?" Draco didn't seem so sure.

"Yes but it's pretty fun. We sometimes go shopping around London muggle stores you know." I explained the rules. We ended up playing with some arguments and chuckles but it was fun. Crabbe ended up winning by cheating.

In the next few hours of the train ride, we all chatted and made some last minute jokes. It was really fun and I really enjoyed my first year at Hogwarts.

Until the Express finally rode back into London. From the windows, the students were all crowding up in the windows trying to see. We got up. "Well, this is it." Said Pansy.

We said our goodbyes as we got out of the train along with our luggages. Pansy with Crabbe & Goyle had quickly left because they had already spotted their parents meanwhile me and Draco were still together. I thought of an idea of him. 

Give Draco a goodbye hug - pg. 96
Give Draco a kiss - pg. 97