80. If you're in Ravenclaw

We currently had Defense Against the Dark Arts with the Gryffindors. I sat next to my friends Jeremy Stretton and Jason Samuels. Draco sat more farther with Crabbe and Goyle. The trio sat in front of me.

"Hey y/n, how do you feel about the older year Ravenclaws throwing a party that us first years aren't invited?" Said Jason. Jermey chuckled.

"Uh I don't know."

After of the Professor talking for 20 minutes, he handed us a worksheet paper to list all the possible defenses against a person who was blind. The Professor didn't mind that it wasn't loud. I talked a lot with Daphne. So in a few, Hermione and Harry turned around. "Y/n." And slipped me a paper note.

It read, Meet us by the outside corridor after class. I nodded.

I really was wondering what they were asking for. So by the one class was over, I anticipated to see what they had to say. I walked slowly over, Ernie next to me. "You go, I'll catch up." He left without question.

I hung out by the grass until I finally saw the trio show up. "What's going on?" I said.

"We need to know if we can trust you." Said Ron.

"You are one of the most smartest Ravenclaws in our first year. There's some trust there." Potter explained. "This is some trouble level stuff though."

"We know about the philosophers stone and we think it's here in the castle. We have to get it before Snape does." Explained Hermione.

"What does this have to do with Snape?"

"We'll explain more once we know you're in."

"Okay. Yes you can trust me."

"Great. We are planning on going tonight. The secret entrance is on the 3rd floor."

"But won't we get caught after hours?" I asked.

"Which is why you'll meet us at the girls bathroom outside your common room on the first floor. We'll us 3 use our invisibility cloak then we'll head up to the 3rd. Remember, at 11 sharp." And they left.

Go to page 82. Finding the Stone