Thirty-Seven:Velcome Em Autsum-Rose Asiago

August

"Wuncle, Wuncle I see her" Izzy squealed, pulling my arm.

Lani shot her a stern look and she stopped.

"Sorry mama, and Wuncle Aw-gust." she muttered, looking down

"It's okay Belle, but she's a newborn, and you might cause Uncle Aug to drop her." she explained, causing Iz to look up.

"What's a few born mama? Me have one? she questioned, looking excited.

"Hell to the nah. You can have a newborn when you 80." Scar interjected, mugging Lani.

"Scar leave my baby alone."

Lani fussed rolling her eyes.

I looked over at Jenn and mah brudda. This moment was uh bittersweet one. They would've been having their own luh bundle if Jen mama wasn't tripping.

"Gab, what did you and Aug decide to name her." Jen asked, moving closer to get a peek.

"Aug liked Autumn, and Rose. I liked Emilia. So I kind of merged it all together. Emilia Autumn-Rose Santiago."

I felt my chest swell a little.

"Brah, me and Cha decided to make you and Jen the God-parents" I smiled, looking between the two of them.

Jenn looked shocked- but the biggest smile broke out on ha face.

"I accept, and we have a little news ourselves."

She looked over at Chris smiling even bigger

"Ya boy got a second chance at parenthood" Chris bellowed, looking like uh proud parent.

A chorus of congratulations and small squeals went around the room.

"I got two few borns. I gotta tect them like my brodder." Izzy exclaimed, making everybody fall out in laughter.

"Wuncle, you cited?" Iz asked me, rocking back and forth.

"Yes, I am mini. God blessed me with my very own twin" I smiled

"Let me get a picture of you three" mama spoke, pulling her camera out.

I moved closer to Cha, and I handed her Emmy. She latched on to my finger, and I broke out with the brightest grin. My mama snapped the picture.

Izz moved to the side of the bed.

"Tee tee, can I see my tustin now?" She questioned, crossing ha luh arms.

Cha held Emmy down, so she could look at her.

"Wuncle, she favist you" she squealed, looking back and forth.

Emmy must know ha cousin. Soon as Iz squealed her eyes popped open. I grabbed my phone and hit record.

"Velcome Em Autsum-Rose Asiago, I Belle, I tect you, and love you-but I still Wuncle Aw-gust favist" she whispered, thinking she went unheard.

"Iz it's enough of me babeh" I chuckled, as she just pouted.

The nurse came in to take Emmy back to the nursery, and everybody stepped out tah give us alone time.

I was full of energy- but my babeh was drained, and that made a nigga feel a certain way.

"Babeh ya know ya got street cred now. Yah not just mah lil preppy teacha. Yah got shot, gave me ah angel, and ya still tryna sit up tah talk to ah nigga." I chuckled, placing a kiss on ha forehead.

"I been had street cred" she muttered, closing her eyes.

"You okay babeh" I inquired, feeling the uneasiness seep in.

She nodded her head, and I let her be for the moment. I finally heard light snores coming from her mouth. I pulled up Instagram, and snapped uh picture of sleeping beauty.

Women are truly strong. I find that a lot of men, underestimate how strong a woman truly is. They also take that shit fah granted. I mean a woman does so much, yet niggas still go out, cheat, and do otha dumb shit. Then they wonda why females always saying a niggah ain't shit. They truly aren't if you look deep into it.

I finished my collage. I' ca post some shit I found from the web- but I rather express it my way.

Everybody who knows me, personally-knows I'on fuck roun' wit dis net shit. I only made this shit so babeh could tag me up in dem' sap ass pictures. My mama always tol' a niggah, "Son, when ya meet ya Queen-ya heart gon' stop." I'on think a niggah heart stopped, until I almost lost my Queen. I met my best fucking friend through my brudda, and my best friend gave me dah best gift ever. My baby girl, my Princess Autumn. I made the promise tah give you the world, and I'ma honor that. I made a promise tah Pops, and I'm making it happen. I'ma do right and give ha my last name. My baby girl was born early- but thanks tah the OG she's healthy as can be. I posted to my account and, the video of Iz and Autumn.

I looked up and the fam was all shuffling back in.

"Aye Chris, let me talk tah ya for a minute bro."

He motioned to outside, and I got up and followed.

"Big bro my baby girl made me realize I'm done wit dis shit hea. I got more to live fah now. And living our life, a nigga ain't gone be no where but dead, or in jail. I got enough, and my joints doing great. Pops said we would know when tah set dah crown down and leave it down. Once this shit over wit, I'm putting my crown down. I want my family to be able tah live a simple, normal life.

He shot me a look

"As normal as that shit can get niggah" I chuckled.

"I feel ya baby bro. Shit just shows you growing as a man. I respect you for that, and you know at anytime we all can walk away from this shit. Last name still whole heavy weight. Mama will be proud." he replied, patting my shoulder.

I smiled a little bit knowing I was making all the right choices for all the right reasons.

I couldn't wait to take my future wife, and my baby girl home.

In the words of my mini munch, "Velcome Em Autsum-Rose Asiago"

A/N: You guys have a few more happy moments before this ends officially! I don't want to end it- but the end is almost near. I thank all my old- and newer readers for rocking with me this far. I don't like this chapter that much- but I'll take this L. lol. Enjoy and excuse all my mistakes please.