Seventeen: Love Like This

Devil

I blinked once, then twice. I had to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was. I guess Xavier has been feeling some type of way lately. This nigga been skipping dosages of medicine like a mothafucker. I had a feeling he was doing that shit on purpose. Like he sensed something, and he didn't want to take care of it. He knew I was always down for the cause. I've been the active personality for more than two weeks now. The boys, and ma wasn't phased I was just a little worried about Chris.

I looked down to see Chris's big ass head on my chest. I noticed a little spit coming down. Hell nah she ain't about to spit on the king. I took my foot and kneed her a little. I guess I did it a little hard because she hit the floor with a thud. Her head popped up, and she looked like a mad woman at war.

I doubled over in laughter. She ran her fingers through her hair, and sucked her teeth.

"You a fucking asshole Devil. I was sleeping good too. Omar Epps was about to give me the best head of my life." She stated, while sitting on the edge of the bed.

I looked at the back of her head like she lost her mind. Only X and I were permanently tattooed to that pussy.

"You fuck around and that nigga go missing in your dreams. Keep playing with me niggorean." I chuckled, while stretching.

She just glared at me, and flipped me off.

"Stop calling me that. I can't call you my nickname." She pouted, while rolling her eyes.

I showed emotion two days ago with her after a talk we had. Her little ass found it acceptable to call me Snugglebear.

"I kill people, and you wanna call me a damn Snugglebear. That shit ain't gangsta."

"Neither is Devil...that name makes you sound unapproachable." She stated , while moving closer to me in the bed.

"Your little ass approaches me though" I chuckled, while pulling her closer to me.

She rolled her eyes, and slapped my chest.

"What I tell you about that hitting shit?" I inquired, while pinching her thigh.

She looked at me and slapped my chest again.

I clenched my jaw and had to mentally count to ten. I have to remind myself that I can't choke the shit out of Chris and not give a fuck. She ain't them weak hoes I'm used to X messing with. Fuck around, and we be fist fighting.

"Why your ass always pushing my buttons?" I hissed, while rolling my eyes.

"I do not always push your buttons, and the sex bomb when you pissed off. Nigga be balls deep." She giggled, while blushing; and hitting a pelvic thrust.

I smirked at her little freak ass.

"I be balls deep any other time." I grumbled, while pulling her closer to my shirtless chest.

"Nigga you never have a shirt on-showing all your fatness. Ain't cute boo! she giggled, while wrinkling her nose.

I raised my brow at her.

"You don't be saying all that shit when you be on the gram flexing." I stated, while looking through her pictures to show her the latest photo she posted of me.

"Nigga don't nobody be stunting you on the gram." she replied, while rolling her eyes.

"Not according to the thousand people that liked my picture niglet." I mugged her, while liking the picture myself.

She had a habit of making me her man crush Monday every Monday. The particular picture she chose this week was one of me facing away from the camera. The caption stated, "I love him in real life, you love him on Instagram."@amerikkkasnightmare show me what that mouf do. #DevilCrushingMonday