Two: Make it Official

Gabrielle

I had to pee, but he had his long ass limbs every which a way. I kissed his pouty bottom lip, and he didn't move. It took all the strength I owned to move him...only to be pulled right back into his chest. I sighed out loud.

"Where ya going ma?" he asked in a husky voice.

"I was trying to go to the bathroom punk" I replied chuckling.

"Ma you need to do something witcha head, and clothes" he stated while laughing.

"Don't be a hater all ya life Trigga" I stated.

He came and stood in the bathroom as I got comfortable on the toilet. He looked like he was contemplating on what to say. "Don't call me Trigga mane. You ain't a hoe, or nun. My name is August Anthony Santiago." He stated.

"Aww...your name is August. I got the perfect nickname for you" I cooed.

He sat up on the counter and scrunched his nose up. I laughed at him. Over the past few weeks it was funny how we had gotten so comfortable around one another.

"Ya laughing doe', but what the fuck died bae?" he asked laughing.

I shook my head. He's the one that wants to sit in the bathroom up under me, and then complain because my shit stinks. I decided to bother him a little.

"That's the best shit you've smelt all week Auggie, gone head and admit it. Wait, where you going Auggie pooh?" I asked laughing obnoxiously. He walked back in shaking a can of Lysol, and then proceeded to spray around the bathroom.

"Naw your ass is funky bae" he stated laughing.

I grabbed some tissue and wiped my behind. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands really good. I made my way back in the room and jumped on August.

"When are we going to make things official Aug?" I asked curiously

I said I would be patient, and I have been; but I wanted to make it official with him. We already did everything as a couple why not put a title on it.

"Why you need a title ma, I mean what's understood don't need to be explained right?" he asked.

I just rolled my eyes at him. That was always his excuse when I brought a relationship up.

"Whatever Aug...just forget the shit" I stated while climbing off of him. "You ova chea' pouting doe,' so how ya want me to forget about it?"

"Like I said before just forget it August!" I yelled

August

Baby girl was really pouting over a title. I had to fuck wit' ha a little more doe'. I grabbed her and pulled out my phone. I bit into her cheek and snapped the picture. I mean baby was pouting' ha' ass off. I just chuckled. I posted the picture on Instagram with a short caption.

@Yungin' Trigga

La baby ova chea' pouting because she don't have the "title." Insta do me a favor and say hey to my girlfriend @Chanel_NoIman and @Chanel_NoIman check under your bed.

If looks could kill I would be dead. Baby girl was sporting a mug so mean while checking ha phone. I looked over and saw her face go from pissed to cheesing. I watched as she looked under the bed and pulled the box out. She screamed once she opened it.

She punched the hell out of me. "August you are such an ass" she stated while chuckling.

"What I do?" I asked hunching my shoulders up. "Why'd you do me like that punk?" she asked poking her bottom lip out.

"I mean, I never had a girlfriend; so I had ta be kinda creative." I replied. "Awe, Auggie pooh you never had a girlfriend?" she asked in a serious tone.

I waited for her to put the box down and pulled her against me. I thought for a minute on the question.

"First that nickname gotta go, and second girls are just interested in a nut, or the money. I can normally pick up on what a girl is about just on body language." I stated.

"Well what was my body language?" she asked.

"Thug life you still pure between the thighs, so I knew you weren't a hoe; or anything close to it." I replied smirking.

I watched as she mushed her eyebrows together for a minute, and bit her bottom lip. She sucked in air and then huffed. I thought it was funny that shawty was getting worked up over nothing.

"I am not a virgin" she huffed out.

I don't know what's wrong with admitting she never been touched. That's a plus for me if she decides she wants to be with me intimately. I just shook my head at her. I kissed her forehead.

"Keep telling yourself that baby girl, and I'on care about you being a virgin shawty. Oh, but babeh when I dig up in them guts" I replied while licking my lips.

I watched as she started blushing hard. I swear pops was looking out for me with this one. Pops and God knew I needed a good one. She looked up and puckered her lips. I leaned down and placed a sloppy kiss on her lips, and she poked me. "Stop being childish Santiago" she stated while smiling. I think I could get used to this...I probably should've made it official a while ago. My pops always said greatness takes time.