Nineteen: Round Table

Kamila

I grabbed my cup of coffee and took a sip of it. I called my boys over here to reveal all my truths to them. Well, the ones I felt were beneficial to this whole situation. Concerning the girls, Rafael, and Matthew's crazy ass.

I looked at every last one of them. I could tell that my baby's had grown imensely since meeting the girls. I was grateful for their growth. Even my little Xavier had found the love of his life in sassy Chris. I loved them together, and the fact that she never jusdged him for his condition. Although, sometimes I felt she loved Devil a little more. I think it was the dick game. Yeah, it was the dick game. I had to chuckle at my own joke.

"Ma, what was da reason you called us over?" August spoke.

I smiled a little at my baby boy because he was always the semi-impatient one. Nonetheless, he was always the level headed one next to Christon.

"Well I called you guys over here to discuss a few things. First off, I want to talk about Miranda's crazy ass accusations.

When I first met Luis, Miranda Williams was his assistant straight out of college. I never really was fond of your father when we first met. However-

"he grew on you, and you guys had us." The boys, stated while smirking.

I chuckled a little. They were always doing this when I told this story.

"Can I finish without you yungin's interrupting me?" I questioned, while smiling.

"Go head mama...you know we love you." my eldest son spoke, while smiling.

"As I was saying when I first met Miranda I knew- I knew her from somewhere, but I couldn't place her face until yesterday's events took place. Anyway, she always would come to work with skimpy outfits trying to catch your fathers attention." I stated, while taking another sip of coffee.

"Damn, pops ain't hit that?" Scar questioned, while looking utterly innocent.

"He never paid attention to any of her advances because he wanted me. She even went so far as to seduce him. He fired her after that. A year later she came trying to say that he was Jennifer's father, but we all knew that wasn't true." I replied, with a small smile.

We never saw her again after that until my nut job of a son started stalking her daughter. I assume that she has been holding this grudge since then.

However, someone is here that you guys haven't seen in a while. A look of confusion graced their faces until a voice spoke up.

"Your dad would be proud of the men you have become." he stated, while coming around the corner.

All the boys looked shocked except August. He had an unreadable expression on his face.

August

I wasn't understanding why this nigga was here now. My girl and ha sista been going through so much shit because of him. My pops right hand or not. I wasn't here for this nigga.

"Ma, I'm out! Me and Gab supposed to be meeting a lah lata." I stated, while getting up and grabbing my fitted.

I watched as her nose flared indicating she was pissed off.

"August sit your scrawny ass down, and take that attitude down to a negative 2" she stated, while crossing her legs.

"Ain't nobody wan' to sit down, and listen to his bullshit ma." I hissed, while making my way to the door.

"August sit down and listen to what I have to say son. It could be beneficial to my daughters, and all of us as a whole." Raf stated, while touching my shoulder.