Eighteen.Four

The fuck she talking about mama? I spat, while staring between Mrs. Swank and my mama.

"She stole Luis from me, and took the Santiago heir. I sat down for years trying to think of the perfect way to get at her for stealing my millions right from under my nose." She spat, while rolling her eyes.

This bitch was crazier than Xavier, and his ass was certifiable.

"So hurting Jenn and my motherfucking unborn was a fucking get back tactic? I questioned, while my nose flared.

"No. that was jealousy. I felt like if I couldn't get a Santiago man in my life she didn't need one either. Why should she get everything, and I'm stuck with a dumb fuck I don't even love. Furthermore, all you bitches have something coming for you. Mark my motherfucking words." She spat, while storming off.

Christon

I was lost, and confused as fuck. I looked over at Carter, and he looked like his heart hit the bottom of his stomach.

I knew despite the bullshit he loved her so much. I felt horrible for him. That lady was conceived by the devil himself. I would love to know how my baby survived her bullshit growing up.

I gave my mom one of those we need to talk looks, and she nodded confirming that she understood me.

I would never take my mom for stealing someone's man. My mom was a short petite woman compared to my dad, and us in stature. Beautiful brown doe shaped eyes. She has always worn a short haircut, but the only difference now, is it had a slight grey streak in the front. A smile that could light up the darkest room.

I shook my head. It had to be something else that happened with the particular situation at hand. I didn't have time to analyze any of it. I just wanted to make sure my baby was okay.

Doctor Ross came back after a few moments.

"I just wanted to let you know that you all can see her, but she is asleep now so try not to disturb her too much. She's in room 402." she spoke, while smiling a little.

"Mr. Carter I'll let you go in first." I stated, while shaking my head.

"We can both go in together son." He replied, while smiling.

I nodded as we both made it to her room

Her dad went in and he whispered something in her ear, stroked her hair; and kissed her forehead.

I looked at her body just lying there. She looked like she was in a peaceful sleep. She had a couple of tubes here and there. The only thing that ran through my mind was why? I didn't want to see Jenn like this. This right here wasn't my Jenn. This wasn't the Jenn that I fell in love with. This wasn't my Blue.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Carter tapped me on my back.

"Go ahead son, and talk to your lady. She's asleep but she feels our presence." he spoke, while making his way out of the room.

I walked towards the bed, and pulled up the chair from the far corner.

Times like these I needed Raf, or my dad for that manly guidance. Never in my life have I dealt with a sadistic ass bitch such as Jenn mother.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it a little. If she was awake she would be talking shit because she hates when I squeeze her hands, and ass.

"Baby I don't know if I should cry, or apologize for this shit. I should have been up there with you instead of your mom. I promise I'm going to figure out all this bullshit, and once it comes together some muthafucking heads will roll. I love you, and once you get better we can try again, but for now we got a little thugged out guardian angel that looks just like her mumma." I stated, while smiling a little bit.

"I love you baby, and I hate that you had to get caught up in a web of lies and deceit." I stated, while rubbing the back of my neck.

I stood up and leaned over her to kiss her lips, and then her forehead.

"I'll be back a little later baby. I gotta get some shit handled and straightened out." I whispered, while rubbing my neck again.

First person on that list was my mama.

This is short, but the final was going to be short anyway. The next chapter hopefully will be up today or tomorrow. I just started on it, and I think it'll be a favorite. I hope. Memory refresher...Jenn is in the m/m. :) Enjoy babies!