One: Can I Holla at Ya

Jennifer

As I pulled up to my condo and cut the engine on my Mercedes V-12 I noticed that my girls were already here. I gave my girls keys to my condo a while back. They were like my sisters. I been knowing Gab and Christina since Elementary. I met Lani while I was styling her for a magazine shoot. Before I could unlock my door it was being snatched open.

"Hey boo" Lani squealed with my puppies Coco and Chanel right on her heels.

I stopped to hug her then scooped my babies up in the process. I kicked my shoes off and made my way to my lounge area since I knew that's where they were.

"Hey ladies" I spoke to the rest of them. I was greeted with hey, and what's up bitch from none other than Lani with her ratchet ass. I swear for her to be an in demand model she was just too ratchet for the public.

"Why you got to be so ratchet Lani?" Christina asked while laughing. Lani looked like she was in deep thought. She finally spoke. "Its Slauson hoe!" she yelled out dramatically while holding up Westside.

We all looked at her and just died of laughter. No matter where she went she was reppin' her hometown. I loved that about her because a lot of people settle on claiming where they live. I thought about asking the girls about that feeling I have been having, but I don't want them to think I'm crazy. What the hell! Kanye shrug.

"You guys I have a serious question, so no jokes alright" I stated calmly. I looked on as all three of them looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"Have you ever had a feeling somebody was following you?" I asked while scrunching my face up.

They all looked at me and busted out laughing, but stopped once they noticed I wasn't laughing.

"Baby that's not good if you think somebody following. Do you think its Dame?" she asked curiously. I just shook my head. I always got this sick feeling when Dame was near, and I hoped to never see him again. "I get this safe feeling about whoever is following me like I want to be in their arms forever." I stated with a little blush.

"No...this bish blushing over some lurking ass nigga...let me find out Lori" Lani stated while laughing.

I shook my head because Lani had no filter...her ass knew nothing about poise and grace. However, I had to give it to my bish because she was professional when the time called for it.

"Did you guy realize what time it was?" Gabrielle asked shaking her head at Lani.

I looked down at my watch and realized for the first time since we started this Friday night ritual we all were going to be late. We all broke off into different rooms to prepare for the night ahead.

We were all dressed within an hour or two. I had to admit I rolled with some bad bishes. I knew the hate was going to be real tonight.

I looked over my outfit for a minute wondering if it was too much.

Lani walked in shaking her head. "Heffa stop second guessing yourself. I mean you one of the baddest fashion stylist out, so of course you on point at all times." she said smiling. I just nodded because she was right.

Chris loud ass was calling our names, so we made our way downstairs. I looked between them. "We shopping at the same stores now?" I asked with a chuckle.

Chris looked at Gabrielle outfit and laughed. The basic asses had matching purses, but I must admit both their outfits were on point. I just shook my head because you could take the girl out the hood, but you couldn't take the hood out the girl. Christina hood ass would wear some Timberlands to a club, but they were dope as hell.