Forty-Five: Show no Mercy

August
Cha thought tha' shit was funny. It wasn't, far from it. The shit she pulled yesterday was fucked up. I'ca died from blue balls. Shit stiff and hurting like a muthafucka.

I shook my head and made my way towards the smoke room. We were having one final meeting. I'ca hear Rafael talking shit bout me.

"He was begging ha just to let him put the tip in"he laughed.
I heard my bruddas laughing like that shit was funny. I can't wait for one uh them to fuck up.

"Hardy har har. Ain't shit funny, ugly ass muthafuckas." I spoke, walking in the room.

I sat in the chair that was adjacent the window

"How you doing Mr.Tip?" X mumbled, lighting the blunt he was holding

"Fuck up potna" I snarled, rolling my eyes.

This shit was pissing me off even more. First, Cha being stingy with her shit, and now these niggas wanna rib me. I was getting up in Cha shit tonight. No games, and no mercy.

"Aight, all bullshit aside. China told me she found out where that fuck nigga laying low. I paid one of his niggas to tell him we were leaving town for a minute. When we attack he won't see that shit coming." Raf spoke, writing some shit down.

I'ca fuck with that. I rather we catch that nigga off guard. I personally wanted tah be the one tah put a bullet through that niggah head.

"I ain't tell ya what that biscuit head ass niggah did. He broke in the house, been stalking Cha and the baby, and this sick nigga been watching us have sex. Muhfucka even had da nerve tah jack his pencil dick off holding Emmy.

"The fuck is wrong with this nigga? That's some sick ass shit if I ever heard it." X hissed, pulling from the blunt.

He passed it tah me, and I decided to finish the shit. The way I was feeling, I needed that, and then some. Raf cracked open uh bottle of Crown, and a bottle of Henn. Shit was really about tah be poppin.

"Aye, lil bruh. I got a game you can play with Gab ass. She wanna hold out, and shit. Ask Chris how that shit turned her out. Ass was running, climbing walls, crying. Shit, I caught her ass tryna crawl away from me." X chuckled, grabbing his drink.

"How that shit go though. I ain't tryna hurt mah babeh. Ya know Cha ass little as fuck." I stated, as I let out a chuckle.

"Trust, only thang that's gone be in pain is that pussy. Dig in them fucking guts."

Raf made this face, and I laughed.

"I don't want to hear shit about what ya'll think ya be doing to those women. You could learn a few lessons from an OG like me."

"You might be right, cause you got your Kevin Gates going on with your baby mamas. I'm just waiting on anotha broad to say you are my father" Scar chuckled, shaking his head.

"See, Cha- and Lani moms was my heart. Then trap jaws came through, and she was a beast on them knees. So I had good pussy, and good head. I dibbled, and dabbled with both. Like ice cream. When you go to Basket Robbins you gotta see what flavor is the best before you make a final choice. I had Vanilla and Mocha. Can ya blame me?" He questioned, looking innocent.

"You hell man, who makes an analogy like that. Really Raf?" Chris laughed, sipping his Crown.

"Well Cha don't have to worry about that with me. I got ha and Emmy. Maybe I'll want another down the line, until then cheating ain't in mah future." I spoke, adamant as hell.

I've been cheated on before, shit wasn't a good feeling.

"Tell me more about this game tho. We ain't got time tah reminisce about Raf old hoe days."