Nine: Smoke Session

Third Person

Everyone sat quietly as Devil retrieved his blunts and Henny from a cookie jar in the kitchen. The question they were all wondering is, what was the cause of Devil being nice to Chris instead of being the asshole they knew he could be?

The first to speak up was his brother Caine.

"This is Devil that is in front of us right? He asked, while looking to see if his Narcissistic stage had passed. It hadn't...the color of his eyes seemed to be even darker than normal, but there was a totally different look to them. If Caine didn't know any better he would think that Devil was smitten with Chris.

Devil smirked as he licked the blunt again to seal it closed. "Shawty might have said some real shit instead of being a bitch, and running for the hills like most the stuck up broads X be claiming." he stated.

"Who blazing first?" he asked nonchalantly. His brothers were still trying to process the information they just heard.

August shook his head. "You were really contemplating leaving niggas outside?" he asked smirking.

Devil looked up laughing hard as hell. "I was trying to get mine until yall unwanted muhfuckas decided to show up." he stated still laughing.

The guys just shook their heads. The real reason they were actually here is to discuss the situation that had their oldest brother in black mode.

"What happened with Keem?" Caine asked

"This little nigga stiffed me on 10 g's. Something told me to call the deal off until one of ya'll could go. I bodied four of his men. Like the bitch he is he fled the scene and Atlanta. I got people looking out for his little ass though." Devil spat with attitude.

The brothers all cursed out at the same time. Caine mentally made a note to see if their assistant was getting a cut out of the deal. Consistently for the past few days the meet ups with Keem have been scheduled around all of them being alone during the drops.

If that was the case the bitch was good as dead. The brothers finished off the tenth blunt and they were all floating on cloud nine.

"We gotta get tighter with our shit outchea bra." August spoke out.

The boys all agreed.

Aye...if Naomi turning us over what we going to do about an assistant? Scar asked curiously.

"We got the girls still...we can ask them on the days when they have lighter loads." Chris suggested.

The guys all agreed on that suggestion.

A comfortable silence fell over them, but it wasn't stifling.

"I think I 'ma fuck shit up with Chris", Devil spoke up breaking the silence.

"Why ya say that bra?" August asked pulling on his chin hair.

They all kind of knew the answer to that. Girls never truly stayed around with X's disorder and if they attempted X's disorder ran them off.

"Chris says that she is going to be there for me, but I cannot help but wonder for how long." He stated, looking frustrated.

"It ain't no doubt that X loves her, and as odd as it sounds I can see myself loving her little feisty ass too. I just don't want no bad shit to happen to Chris because of our fucked up mentality. Ya know?"

The boys all felt Devil's pain for the simple fact that through the years he had never had steady relationships. Chris was the first steady relationship he had ever had. If it was up to them they would make sure neither X or Devil fucked this up. Christon liked seeing his brother smiling and happy.

"Big bra, we been keeping you outta trouble this long...we not finna' let you fuck up nothing with Chris. I like her...shawty the first person to keep ya ass in check no? August stated looking over at Devil.

"You right nigga, never has any female admitted they were afraid, but then bossed up on me all in the same breath. The shit was a turn on honestly. I'll try my hardest to respect her little midget ass though." Devil replied laughing.

"So does this mean that the mean ass devil is on lock down?" Scar questioned while laughing.

"Nigga I ain't on lock down...don't get it twisted! A nigga is still a King in this muhfucka. I'm just trying this settling down shit that seems to be keeping X ass happy and satisfied." X stated with a chuckle.

The boys all nodded in understanding. X was a little tamer. Devil was the one that fucked around, and didn't give a damn about hurting a broads feelings.

This shit was different, but Devil was willing to try.

**Keem is to the side