Forty-Four: Played

August
Emmy was with my mama, and Cha was currently chewing a hole in my ass.
"But babeh,
"But babeh, nothing. You decided to hold her up for a fucking tape August. Anything could have happened. Then you left me and Emmy in the car." She yelled, pacing back and forth.
I looked at ha as she paced back and forth. What was I supposed to do. I had to get the tape somehow.
"Cha I had to get the tape. She wasn't going to just up and give it to me." I explained, once she stopped and looked at me.
"I don't care about the tape Aug, I could give two fucks about that tape. What if she had a gun? What if the police was there? I mean, how would you feel if someone held Emmy up with a gun?" She questioned, as ha eyes glossed over with fresh tears.
I got up and moved towards her. She shook her head and stepped backwards.
"Do not touch me August. I honestly don't even want to look at you right now." she spat.
"You bitching cause I was trying tah protect us?"
All that rah-rah she was spitting was starting tah get on my nerves. Cha was starting tah piss me off in general.
"I'm bitching because I could have fucking lost you. I'm bitching because I love you. I'm fucking bitching because you pulled a dumb ass move. You didn't think that shit through. You do shit on impulse. You always do shit on impulse." She yelled, pushing me away from her.
"You done?"
She shook her head at me and crossed her arms.
"You knew what I did before we started, and some stuff ca' be thought out, and other shit won't. I apologize fa' making you worry. It's neva my intentions to put you or Emmy in danger." I assured, grabbing her waist.
"August, I said don't touch me. I wasn't playing about not touching me. You apologizing still doesn't make it right." she snarled, slapping my hands from her waist.
"What I gotta do tah make it better?"
She looked at me and looked down for a moment. She bit down on her bottom lip. She looked just like Emmy. It caused me tah smile a little.
"Try to make better decisions August. That's all I ask is that you think- think before you act in certain situations. Especially when Emmy and I are with you." She stated, still biting the side of her lip.
I put my hand at her waist, and she didn't slap it away, so I took that as my cue to pull ha closer.
"I apologize though babeh. I didn't really think about you, and Emmy until after the fact. Giving uh niggah the death glare and shit." I admitted, letting lout a chuckle.
"You deserved that glare, and some extra. That wasn't a smart move. Not in the least bit. Anything could have happened." she replied, rolling her eyes.
I rubbed her sides through her shirt,
Gabrielle
I loved Aug to death. The only thing I didn't like about Aug was his impulsive behavior. He is a great father, and boyfriend- but he was irrational with his decision making.
I knew he was upset for me chewing him out, but he needed to hear what I was saying. I would have cared less about him holding the chick up if we hadn't been there. I looked up at him, and mentally kicked myself. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't stay mad at him. That was my big irrational baby.
"Babeh, you gone forgive me?" He questioned, looking me over.
I bit my lip and looked at him for a moment.
I could continue to be an asshole with him, or I could just forgive him.
"I forgive you, but I'm still slightly upset with you." I replied, watching a smile appear on his face.
"How long ya gone be upset?"
He hooked his index finger into the sleep shorts I had on. He's not slick at all.
"But babeh, ya can't stay mad. I'm to cute fah that" he muttered, pulling me in closer.
"Gas station girl done boost ya lil head up" I chuckled.
"You got jokes nah?"
I giggled a little bit
"See if you be giggling when I put Mr.Classy in ya life"
I doubled over in laughter. I laughed so hard I had tears coming down my face. He scrunched his face up.
"The fuck so funny?"
"You, who names their penis?"
I couldn't take him seriously right now. Not at all.
"A person with standards" he chuckled.
"Whatever dude!" I laughed, shaking my head.
He licked over his lips and stared in my eyes. I knew that look all to well. I wasn't here for it.
"Babeh, let"
I shook my head no, placing my hands against his chest.
"You don't know what I was about tah ask" he fussed, and I watched his tongue trail his bottom lip.
This was the exact reason we ended up with Emmy. All his sexual faces and those juicy lips. I bit my lip and shook my head. I wasn't getting caught up in the panty dropper charms.
"I didn't have to know, your eyes say it all" I retorted, pushing him a little.
"What they saying Cha?"
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I can't, and will not play in traffic with him.
"August move because this- I made a motion between us, it's not happening."
"Why you tripping ma?"
I shook my head at him.
"No Aug, you are on punishment"
He mugged me softly and rolled his eyes
"I'm too old fah uh punishment Cha" he spat.
I wanted to laugh at his expression right now. the look he was giving me was so laughable- but I had to make this work.
"You just think you are" I retorted, pushing him again. It was only an inch of space between us now.
This look washed over him that slightly turned me on a little bit.
"So ya playing this keep the pussy away from Aug game" he barked, causing his accent to seep through.
"It's not a game Aug, you need to learn. Class is in session mister"
He backed me all the way into the door. He was gritting his teeth so hard I could hear it.
"Cha ya not about tuh take sex from me. This been mine since we met. This been my shit since before ya gave me ya virginity. This shit don't work just like that. I commend ya fah tryna be steadfast with ya pussy- but that's my shit." he hissed, and slipped his hand pass the waistband of my sleep shorts.
His fingers slipped inside of me, and I let out a moan against my will. I had a plan in mind.
He brought his free hand up to angle my face, and brought his lips down against mine.
He kissed me for a few and moved to my neck.
"Why ya tryna play with me Cha?"
My mind and body was officially on a high.
"Ya leaking, and ya talking about ya keeping my shit away from me."
August
Cha could miss me with the shit she was spewing. Baby girl was leaking like uh faucet. Like my nigga Yazz say, drip drop drip drippity drop.
I watched ha eyes close and I knew I had her. All that bullshit talk she had going
"Ya leaking all ova mah fingas Cha. Ya positive about this holding out? I questioned, kissing her earlobe.
She nodded her head and I smirked.
"Let me put the tip in"
I licked and sucked on the base of ha neck.
"Let me cum first, fair trade" she whimpered, grinding against my fingers.
I wouldn't argue since I always let ha get ha. Shit, all bullshit a side I was hard as uh muthafucka.
"You gone cum for me Cha?"
She nodded her head, but I needed verbal conformation.
"Speak to me sweetheart" I whispered, digging my fingers deeper. I felt ha walls clamp down on my fingers.
"Fuck up talking Santiago"
I smirked, ha la ass never wanted me to talk cause she said my accent made ha cum quicker than she wanted to.
I took my fingers and spread them in a V shape. I ran my thumb back and forth quickly between ha lips. I watched ha eyes flutter, and then I took my thumb and alternated between fast, and slow circles.
"August" she moaned, and bit down on her bottom lip.
"I know babeh, I'ma take care ha" I whispered, kissing ha lips, and digging my fingers as far as they would go.
That's all it took fa ha juices to gush out all over my hand. I was getting ready to pull my dick out, and Cha pushed me away, and smirked.
I mugged ha fa uh moment, until she pulled me forward, and gave me ah heart stopping kiss. She slipped ha tongue in my mouth, and I sucked on hers. She bit down on my bottom lip.
She looked at me for a moment and I watched her tongue swipe across her bottom lip.
"This shit is still mine- but thanks fah the nut babeh" she giggled, patting the side of my face.
She just played the fuck outta me.

A/N:

So, I'm currently working on more updates for you guys. I hope you enjoy, and please excuse any mistakes. And thank you for being so patient. I appreciate it so much! -C.Pacino