Forty-Six.Two

Christon
The license plate caught my attention. I couldn't worry about that shit now. She'd get the proper burial this time around.

I shot a text to Ben and Jay. After this, we all needed a long ass vacation from this bullshit. I was thinking about moving completely away from Miami.

My phone ring, and I hit answer.

"Hello"

"I got our little friend. This nigga was heading straight to the fucking border. Good thing ya'll niggas got connects, and shit." China chuckled.

I was glad she got this bitch. It was time for this nigga to meet his maker.

"China doll, give that nigga the special"

She started laughing like a maniac, and probably had that weird ass look in her eyes. Diamond and Giselle were her babies. You knew she was crazy. She only fed them raw meat, but she starved them in between from time to time. D and G hadn't eaten in about 4 months. Feeding time bitch.

"My babies a little famished, so they'll appreciate the snack." She chuckled, and I could hear shots being fired.

"You shot him?" I questioned, turning into the hospital driveway.

"Nah, I just like watching the nigga dance every time I shoot a bullet his way." She chuckled, letting off another round.

"You ain't shit, but I'll catch your ass later on Chi"

"Aight, I know I don't say this shit often- but I love you nigga." she replied, and I could hear faint patter of feet.

Feeding time

"I love you too Mari"

We both ended the conversation, and I made my way towards the hospital entrance.

China Doll
I loved my job at times, but I feel like it's time for me to do some different shit in life. Something that didn't involve me taking lives. Granted, the pay was immaculate. However, I wanted, and needed a change. Right now it was time to roast this deranged mothafucka.

"If you gon kill me, you might as well do the shit now" he spat, glaring at me.

I laughed at the fact he thought I was going to shoot his ass. If he only knew what I really had in store for him.
I made my way to the pole that I chained D and G to.

"My babies haven't been fed in a while. They'll enjoy this dinner tremendously." I laughed, while in chaining them.

"The fuck you mean dinner? He snarled, looking confused.

"You see, these aren't just any ordinary pits doll. I've been training Diamond and Giselle since they were pups. Just the smell of blood excites them." I answered, winking my eye.

"And to think I had an ounce of pity for killing your dumb ass father" he laughed, and I shot him in the arm.

"Ahh, you dumb ass bitch" he yelled, and I shot him in the other arm.

Diamond and Giselle started to growl and salivate at the mouth.

"Calm down girls, you'll get your snack in a few" I spoke, while patting their heads.

"Any last words mothafucka?"

"I'll see your ass in hell" he growled, a smirk gracing his face.

"I vacation there bitch" I retorted, and let the chains drop.

Yest...

The blood curdling scream that escaped his lips-was music to my ears. My babies would eat that bitch down to the bone.